This article shows how to download and install the full version of YUMI v22.214.171.124 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and the instructions below for guidance on how to install YUMI v126.96.36.199 on your computer.
About the software
YUMI (your universal multi-boot installer) can be used to create a multi-boot USB flash drive. Containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disk cloning, diagnostic tools and more. In addition to some distributions, all the files are stored in the Multiboot folder, making it a well-organized Multiboot drive that can still be used for other storage purposes. YUMI uses syslinux to boot extracted distributions stored on the USB device and re-uses grub to boot multiple ISO files from USB, if necessary.
YUMI v188.8.131.52 System requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8, Windows Server, Windows 10
How to download and install YUMI v184.108.40.206
- Click the download buttons below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run YUMI-220.127.116.11.exe and install it.
- You now have the full version of YUMI v18.104.22.168, without limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (3.6MB)
This download is for YUMI v22.214.171.124 + Portable version