This article shows how to download and install the full version of Windows XP Professional SP3 for free on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on how to install Windows XP Professional SP3 on your computer.
About the software
Windows XP Professional offers a reliable foundation you can count on to keep your computer running when you need it most. The operating system is not only more reliable, but also offers features that make it much quicker and easier to recover from system problems. The new standard in reliability and performance, Windows XP Professional is designed for businesses of all sizes and for individuals who demand more from their computing experience. With the best communication and collaboration.
System requirements for Windows XP Professional SP3
- Pentium processor 233 megahertz (MHz) or faster (300 MHz recommended)
- At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM (128 MB recommended)  At least 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Microsoft keyboard and mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution or higher
- Sound card
- Speakers or headphones
How to download and install Windows XP Professional SP3
- Click the download buttons below and finish downloading the required files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Mount the .iso (click here for instructions), or burn to a disk, or put it on a bootable USB drive to install it on a new computer.
- Install Windows XP by starting SETUP.EXE
- You now have the full version of Windows XP Professional SP3, without limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (589.8MB)
This download is for Windows XP Professional SP3 (pre-activated)