This article shows how to download and install the full version of Windows Server 2016 for free on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on how to install Windows Server 2016 on your computer.
About the software
Windows Server 2016 is a server operating system developed by Microsoft as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems, developed simultaneously with Windows 10. The first preview version (Technical Preview) was available on October 1, 2014 along with the first technical preview of System Center. Windows Server 2016 was released on September 26, 2016 at the Microsoft Ignite conference and was generally available on October 12, 2016.
System requirements for Windows Server 2016
- Processor : Processor 64GHz 64bit
- : 512MB
- Disk Space : 32GB
- Network : Gigabit Ethernet adapter (10/100 / 1000baseT), 1Gbps connection is ideal.
- Optical Storage : DVD Drive (if you install the operating system from a DVD)
How to download and install Windows Server 2016
- Click the download buttons below and finish downloading the files necessary. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Mount the .iso (click here for instructions), or burn to disk, or put it on a bootable USB drive to install it on a new computer.
- Install Windows Server 2016 by running setup.exe
- You now have the full version of Windows Server 2016, without limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (6.71GB)
This download is for Windows Server 2016 (build 14393.970 en-US)