The official Telegram Desktop application was updated this week for Windows 10 devices with the new scheduled message feature, more customization options and improved privacy settings.
The scheduled messages feature was actually implemented in the mobile versions of the Telegram application on iOS and Android just over a week ago and allows users to set specific days and times to send or post messages. With this update, Telegram has virtually parity of features among most of its main applications.
Here are the full version notes that contain details about all the new features:
- Right click on the & # 39; Send & # 39; and select "Schedule message" to automatically send something at a specific time.
- Set reminders for yourself in the "Saved messages" chat.
- Get notified when any of your scheduled messages are sent.
New colors  Customize the appearance of your application by choosing accent colors for the themes & # 39; Day & # 39 ;, & # 39; Night & # 39; and & # 39; Dye & # 39 ;.
New privacy settings and more
- Choose who can find you on Telegram when they add your number to their phone contacts.
- Send a single 😁, 😧, 😡, 💩, 😢 or 😮 to see what's new in the animated emoji department.
Telegram is a popular messaging application that prides itself on its privacy and advanced features. Do you use Telegram on your Windows device? Let us know why or why not in the comments below and then follow us on Twitter to get more news about Windows applications .
Developer: Telegram Messenger LLP
Additional reading: Applications, Microsoft, Telegram, Windows 10