Windows 10 ISO Download Tool is finally here for your friends. This tool is a standalone executable that helps you download all versions of Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 directly from Microsoft official servers. What could be a better alternative than that?
This tool is a simple utility program that will help you download almost all versions of Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 from Microsoft official servers.
For the geeky info, this tool is actually a script. I tried the script, but found that it fails to load various versions of Windows. There were workarounds to solve that problem, but we don’t want our friends to struggle with errors and failures. That’s why, in our tests, we have prepared this tool that works perfectly on all versions of Windows. However, if you have any problems with this tool, feel free to contact us. We are proud to speak with you.
- Very easy to use.
- small file size
- Step-by-step download guide to reach your desired ISO.
- All versions of Windows 10
- Almost all versions of Windows 10 Home/Pro and Education are available.
- ISO is available in almost every language.
- 64-bit (x64) and 32-bit (x86) ISOs
- Download through your browser or Internet download manager.
If your download manager (IDM, XDM, etc) doesn’t pick a download URL in your browser, you can press (CTRL+J) to go to Browser Downloads, copy the download URL and paste the URL into your favorite Internet downloads. manager.
You may have found various other tools that do the same thing as downloading a Windows ISO from an official server. We also tried it during testing. However, almost all tools are very slow, contain bloatware, contain supported ads, or do not run at all.
Getintopc’s Windows ISO download tool is very compact and portable. It’s a neat and clean tool that only includes a user-friendly environment to get the Windows ISO you want without interruption. Step-by-step guides are provided throughout the download initiation process.
How to use Windows ISO Downloader?
This tool is really easy to run and use. Just download this tool from the Getintopc website and run it.
Since this is a portable program, no installation is required. Just run this tool and wait a few seconds and the download window will appear.
Think, the steps are very simple. Here is a brief description of each.
- version: Select the version of Windows you want to download (Windows 10 or Windows 8.1)
- release: Select a release such as Windows 10 (1507, 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709, 1803, 1809, 1903, 1909, 2004, 2009, etc.).
- board: Windows editions such as Home/Pro, Education, etc.
- language: Select the language of the Windows ISO.
- architecture: Choose whether to download an x64 (64-bit) ISO or an x86 (32-bit) ISO file.
After this, click Next. Download button. Your default browser will automatically open and start downloading the Windows ISO.
You can continue the download in your web browser, but if you have installed a download manager (IDM, XDM, FDM, etc.), the download manager will need to select a download link and start downloading the ISO file. However, if you don’t get the URL automatically, you can press (CTRL+J) to go to your browser download page, copy the URL address and paste it into your download manager.
- If the program window does not appear after a few seconds, try running the program with administrator privileges.
- Antivirus can warn or block programs and warn them as suspicious programs. This is because the program runs the script in the background and there is nothing to worry about. Just allow it to proceed.
- If you receive the following error message for Internet Explorer, it may be because you have never launched Internet Explorer after installing Windows. To work around this issue, launch your Internet Explorer browser and accept the Express settings. When done, the issue should be resolved. See screenshot below.