Windows 10 is available for all users on the official Microsoft website. After the disastrous release of Windows 8, Microsoft releases Windows 10 with updated features. These updated features include Cortana, the Xbox app, the Project Spartan browser, improved multitasking, the universal app, Continuum, and more.
This guide explains the easiest way to install Windows 10. The first method is to update your PC directly, and the second method is to install it using the media creation tool from Microsoft’s official website. The third is to download the ISO file for Windows 10.
This guide covers all three methods in detail. This step-by-step guide I followed. However, installing Windows 10 ISOs for 32-bit and 64-bit is very difficult and tricky. But we make it easy for our readers.
at a glance
Windows 10 PCs are fast, durable, and offer amazing battery life at a very affordable price.
Windows 10 is more secure than ever. Protects your device from antivirus, firewall and ransomware at no extra cost.
Windows Hello allows you to securely log in to your device without a password, faster than ever. Windows Hello unlocks your device by recognizing your face or fingerprint. Advanced user-friendly features.
Windows 10 usually gives you 5GB of storage for free, which meets everyone’s needs. But if you want more, you can easily upgrade.
- software: Windows 10 technical overview 32-bit and 64-bit versions available
- mainstream language: English
- Installation type: Offline installer/full standalone installation
- compatibility: 32-bit / 64-bit
- Patent: free
- developer: Microsoft
Minimum system requirements for Windows 10
- OS to update: Requires Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 Service Pack 1 (SP1). Installed windows must be genuine. Otherwise, no updates will be provided.
- lamb: 1 GV minimum for 32-bit and 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit
- graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- solution: 1024×600
- touch: For multi-touch enabled tablets or Windows devices.
Download the full version of Windows 10 for 32-bit and 64-bit for free.
Windows 10 free updates are available on the Microsoft official website. If you are running an older version of Windows (such as Windows 7 or Windows 8.1), you can easily upgrade your Windows version for free.
Here’s how to upgrade:
memo: Windows 10 update for the genuine version of Windows is available. So, make sure you are running a retail version of Windows.
- select the start button
- Go to PC Settings
- Go to Update and Recovery
- Click ‘Windows Update’.
- Click Install Update and the download will begin.
- Windows 10 will start downloading to your computer, which may take a while depending on your internet speed.
When the process is complete, the window will automatically reboot.
Method-2: Download Windows 10 Free Full Version 32/64-bit
- Go to the official Microsoft website.
- Click ‘Download Tool Now’ to download the media creation tool.
- Run the tool as administrator.
- Select the second radio button ‘Create installation media’ on another PC (USB flash drive, DVD or ISO file).
- Choose your language, architecture, and edition. Click ‘Next’.
- Select the second radio button ‘ISO File’. Click ‘Next’.
- Choose a location for the ISO file and click the ‘Save’ button.
- The ISO image download will start.
When the download is complete, the Media Creation Tool automatically starts checking. Click the ‘Finish’ button. you’re ready
For other versions of Windows, you can download the same version of Windows 10. For example, a Windows 7 or 8 home license is updated to Windows 10 home, but a Windows 7 or 8 Pro can only be updated to Windows 10 Pro.