Developers: Microsoft  Overview of downloading Windows 10 All One ISO
Windows 10 as a whole is also known as Windows 10 AIO is an installer. You can choose any version at the time of installation. You can install frequently used versions such as Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise. If Windows 10 is an all-in-one iso installer, you do not need to download any other version of the installer.
Use this operating system to save time and improve your skills as much as possible. Windows 10 is faster than Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows XP. But the problem is that running Windows 10 as quickly as possible will slow down your PC and your system.
If your PC runs slowly on older operating systems such as Windows 7 and Windows 8, this version of Windows is: Not suitable for your PC.
Windows 10 Enterprise (Volume License Business Edition)
Windows 7 Home (Best for home users)] Upgrade Windows 10 to previous Windows
This setting allows you to easily update Windows without formatting the hard drive. It means there is no data loss.
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 1 GHz processor or higher
- RAM: 1GB If you install the installer and click on the update option, Windows is updated without touching the file .
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32 bits, 20 GB for 64 bits
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later for WDDM 1.0
- Resolution: Resolution 800 × 600
Recommended system requirements
- Processor: 2.5 GHz processor or higher
- RAM: 8
- Hard disk space: 50 GB  Graphics: