This article shows how to download and install the full version of Windows 10 Activator for free on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on how to install Windows 10 Activator on your computer.
About the software
Windows 10 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its family of operating Windows NT systems. It is the successor to Windows 8.1 and was released for manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and was released extensively for retail sale on July 29, 2015.
Windows 10 Activator System Requirements
Minimum  A Windows 10 computer
How to download and install Windows 10 Activator
- Click the download buttons below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the folder "Software files" and open "Windows10Keys.txt" – copy and paste the key of your version of Windows 10 where it says enter your key (must be In the bottom left).
- Run "AAct.exe" or "AAct_x64.exe" (depending on whether you have a 32-bit or 64-bit system) as administrator and click "Windows Activation" on the left. When complete, Windows 10 should have finished activating.
- You now have the full version of Windows 10, without limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (1.3MB)  Password: www.mysoftwarefree.com
This download is for Windows 10 Activator