Windows 10 is the latest version of Windows released by Microsoft. To download Windows 10 to your PC, you will need to find the installation media yourself.
There are lots of how-to, process and step-by-step guides to download Windows 10. However, the only legitimate and legitimate way to download Windows 10 is through Microsoft’s official website. In this post, we will show you several ways to download Windows 10 to your PC. First, let’s talk about ‘how to download Windows 10 from Microsoft’s official website’. Second, we will talk about ‘How to Download Windows 10 to a Flash Drive’. Both of these methods are legal and legal.
On Microsoft’s official website, you can easily download Windows 10 1909 from the Windows 10 download page.
How to Download Windows 10
Here’s how to download the Windows 10 1909 November 2019 Update from Microsoft’s official website:
- Go to Microsoft’s official website > Windows 10 download page.
- Click ‘Download Tool Now’.
- Click Run as administrator.
- Select the second radio button ‘Create installation media’ > ‘Next’.
- Language, edition and architecture > Select ‘Next’.
- Select the media you want to use > ‘ISO file’ > ‘Next’.
- The update download will now begin. Choose a location for the file and click the ‘Save’ button.
Learn more about this method. Windows 10 free download full version 32 or 64 bit
Download Windows 10 to a flash drive
- Go to Microsoft’s official Windows 10 download page.
- Click the ‘Download Tool Now’ button.
- Click on the given option ‘Run tool as administrator’.
- The ‘What do you want to do’ screen appears. Now you need to select the second radio button ‘Create installation media (USB flash drive or ISO file) for another PC’. Click ‘Next’.
- Uncheck ‘Use recommended options for this PC’.
- Choose your preferred language, edition, and architecture. Click ‘Next’.
- Click the first radio button ‘USB Flash Drive’ > ‘Next’.
- Select the attached flash drive (must have at least 4 GB of storage space) and tap ‘Next’.
- Wait for the download to complete and follow the rest of the instructions.
This is how to download Windows 10 on your computer without any problems and problems. All you need is a genuine window or product key running on your operating system.
Windows 10 System Requirements
There are some system requirements to download Windows 10 to your system. Here’s what you need to upgrade to Windows 10:
- Latest OS: Make sure your device is running the latest version (Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 SPI).
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor or SoC
- lamb: for 32 bit 1 GB or 2 GB for 64 bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB 20 GB for 32-bit OS or 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Denote: 800 × 600
Note: These specifications were assigned by Microsoft.com.
Finding Operating System Information
To check the operating system version running on your device, follow these steps:
- click start button.
- move PC settings
- move to PCs and devices.
On that screen you can see all the information about your device.