Warpath is a new mobile game currently available for Android OS. Read Warpath Game Guide and Tips: Officers, Units, Bases, Combat
Warpath Game Guide, Tips, Tricks & Strategies⇓
In this post, you will learn “how to play Warpath”, tips for in-game progression, and how to get stronger for commanders, base management and other key aspects such as combat, officers, units, and more. So, without further ado, let’s go straight to Warpath game guides, tips, cheats and strategies:-
Warpath Game Guide to Increase Power
In Warpath games, you play as the commander of a base located in a city. Immediately after completing the tutorial, you will have access to all features based on your current level. In the upper left corner you can see the current power based on the following factors: –
- Building Power: Upgrade your building to increase its power.
- Tech Power: Research Techniques that Boost Power
- Army Power: Recruit troops and build greatness to increase your power.
- Unit Power: Upgrade your units to increase their power.
- Commander: Level up your commander to increase your power.
- Camp Power: Promote your camp for bonuses.
How to get officers in Warpath game?
There are two types of officers in the Warpath game: army officers and air force officers. Chapters must be completed to get new army officers in the game. Currently, the game consists of about 13 chapters. When you complete a Chapter, you will receive a Chapter Reward. Certain Chapter Rewards include “ARMY OFFICERS”. E.g: –
- White Wolf: full chapter number. 5
- Angel of Light: Chapter 7
- Jets: 8
- Antonina Shevchenko: Chapter 9
- Bloody Mary: Chapter 11
- Highland Fox: Chapter 13
According to the current version (Android/mobile), the Air Force Officer hasn’t debuted in the game yet.
How to level up or promote an officer?
In Warpath games, you need to give EXP to promote or level up an officer. You can earn EXP by sending them to battle. If you win, EXP will be credited to your level account. Defeat the crow army early in the game and give the officer EXP. When you gain enough experience, you level up or get promoted.
At certain levels, officers gain new skills. For example, Antonina is an officer in the game of Warpath. Raising her to level 10 grants her a counterattack skill that increases her troop damage when stationed. And you get more firepower + durability at each next level.
Alternatively, you can use strategic items instead of combat to level up your officers. Go to the “Officer” menu, select an officer, and press the ⇑ button to use the strategy item. Try this Warpath game code to get free strategy items.
Warpath Game Guide to Officer’s Skills
(1) In the game of Warpath, it is important to familiarize yourself with the skills of an officer. Otherwise, it cannot be used tactically.
(2) Officers in Warpath games have two types of skills: tactical skills and passive skills. Tactical skills are active skills that officers use in combat after reaching a certain level of rage. And passive skills are applied after unlocking.
(3) Leveling up an officer can unlock new passive skills.
(4) Use officer statues to upgrade skills.
Warpath game guide for units
(1) There are many types of units in the Warpath game: infantry, medium tanks, light tanks, tank hunters, anti-tank guns, rocket launchers, howitzers, etc. Each unit type has its own characteristics, so you should get used to it. For example – medium tanks against light tanks and tank hunters. Siege units are good at damaging buildings. For more information, go to the Units menu and click the tag and (?) symbol.
(2) Weapon experience is required to level up a unit. Acquire through battles, missions, and other quests. Or try this gift code.
(3) You can complete chapters or get new units from chests (you need coupons to open chests).
(4) Units in the Warpath game are available in various rarities. 3-star units, 4-star units, 5-star units. The higher the rank, the better the stats.
(5) Use components to modify units and increase strength. Upgrade your units using ammo.
(6) Attach parts to the unit to further strengthen it.
Early game progression guide for beginners
(1) If you are a beginner, it is recommended to focus on the chapter quests and main missions. Also do daily missions. In the early game, these quests/missions are easy to complete and offer great rewards for further progress. For example, new units and officers are offered as Chapter rewards. Resources for main/daily missions.
(2) Tap the “Search” button in the upper left corner. -> Kill crows to grant officers experience or ear resources, send troops to harvest resources on farms, mine steel, and harvest crude oil.
(3) Join an alliance and donate daily. Avoid dead alliances with no active players. You can join Discord to request an Alliance seat. Discord link is in Game Options/Settings -> Community.
(4) Start researching skills to unlock new features and buffs. (5) Continue to upgrade buildings.
(6) Conduct campaign battles.
Use your gold wisely in Warpath games
We recommend investing gold to upgrade your VIP level to get permanent benefits. Commander Avatar tab at top left -> VIP -> + button tap -> Use Gold to get VIP points and level up VIP.
Warpath Game Cheats or Cheat Codes
There are no Warpath game cheats or cheat codes, but there are gift codes that can be redeemed for free. You can find Warpath game gift codes here.
So this is all in this post about Warpath game guides, tips and cheats for beginners. Note: This guide is under development.
Do you like mobile games? Subscribe YouTube Channel – Game Soul For the new mobile game video. Additional Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases & Alerts – Likes on Facebook – game soul, Follow us on Twitter – game soul. Check out – the best mobile game. Any comments? submit here