VLC Player Free Download and play all types of audio video on your PC. The VLC player supports all multimedia files.
VLC Player Overview
VLC Player is an open source freeware that plays various types of media files than other players. VLC Player remains the best in terms of functional competition and performance. VLC Player can be installed quickly and easily, and VLC can be the default player in a variety of file formats.
VLC players often fail when players such as Windows Media Player and WinAmp fail. VLC Player is available for Windows, Macintosh and many Linux versions. VLC players can play internet radio and podcasts and actually record audio and video sources to media files stored on your local PC.
Using VLC as a YouTube online video downloader
Using a combination of VLC and a browser You can download videos from YouTube and a few other video sites. Copy the URL of the video you want to download. For example, on YouTube,
1. Click Media Open Network stream . Paste the URL and click on the player Play button.
2. The VLC media player starts streaming video. Now click Tool Codec Information and the Location box will be displayed at the bottom of the window. Copy the long URL into the box and paste it into your browser's address bar. Your browser will now start playing the video file. You can download a video file to your desktop by performing Save As . Or you can select video recording.
VLC key features
- Video extraction and transcoding
- Internet radio and postcast management
- Video effects
- Play video in ASCII.
- Dual audio movie playback
- High video support
- Many file format support
- Mobile video playback possible
- High volume
VLC player Free download
Click the down button Click. This is the latest version of VLC player. It can be installed on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, or Windows server. This is a single direct link VLC player setting. This is an .exe file so you can install it directly on a Windows computer.