This article shows how to download and install the full version of VideoScribe for free on your PC. Follow the direct download link and the instructions below for guidance on how to install VideoScribe on your computer.
About the software
VideoScribe is software for creating whiteboard animations automatically. It was released in 2012 by the British company Sparkol. As of April 2014, it had more than 250,000 users in 135 countries worldwide. VideoScribe is developed in Adobe Flash and produces QuickTime movies and Flash videos. Video files can be exported to Quicktime video, Flash video, or image sequences (JPEG or PNG).
VideoScribe system requirements
To run VideoScribe on a PC, you need at least:
- Microsoft Windows Vista or higher
- 1 GB of available RAM (2 GB recommended)
- A processor that supports X86 or Intel Atom 1.6 GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor recommended)
- A display that can handle 1024 × 768 resolution (1280 × 720 resolution recommended)  How to download and install VideoScribe
- Click the download buttons below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your antivirus and / or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the folder "Software files" and execute "setup.msi". Follow the on-screen instructions to install VideoScribe
- Extract content in crack.rar to install the directory
- Ok, it's enabled!
- You now have the full version of VideoScribe, without limitations, installed on your computer.  Required files
File # 1 (76.5MB)
This download is for Sparkol VideoScribe Pro Edition v2.3