This article shows how to download and install the full version of Uninstall Tool v188.8.131.5260 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and the instructions below for guidance on installing the v184.108.40.20660 uninstall tool on your computer. -to use the Windows application.
- Uninstall Wizard: Completely remove unwanted software by removing leftover file system and registry items
- Install Tracker – Install applications with real-time tracking. View and record what files / log items are created
- Forced removal: Uninstall stubborn applications that cannot be removed with the standard uninstaller
- Batch uninstall: Uninstall or perform Forced removal of multiple selected applications
- Administrator Startup: Search, add or remove applications that start automatically when Windows starts
- Portable mode: Run the uninstall tool from a USB drive on multiple PCs
Uninstall tool v220.127.116.1160 System requirements  Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Hard disk space: 16.1MB of space is required
How to download and install the uninstall tool v18.104.22.16860
- Click the download buttons below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run DriverReviverSetup.exe and install
- Copy and paste “DriverReviver.exe” found inside the “Fix” folder in the Driver Reviver installation directory . Replace files on destination.
- You now have the full version of the uninstall tool v22.214.171.12460, without limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (8.6MB)  Password: www.mysoftwarefree.com
This download is for the uninstall tool v126.96.36.19960