This article shows how to download and install the full version of Synthesia for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and the instructions below for guidance on how to install Synthesia on your computer.
About the software
Synthesia is a piano keyboard trainer for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Android that allows users to play a MIDI keyboard or use a computer keyboard in time for a MIDI file by following the instructions on screen, very much in the style of Keyboard Mania or Guitar Hero. Also, Synthesia can be paired with MIDI keyboards that have lighted keys, or with a virtual piano player on the screen, which some people believe makes learning piano easier for beginners. It was originally called Piano Hero, due to the similarity of play with Guitar Hero; This was until Activision (the owners of the Guitar Hero rights) sent a halt and gave up on the show's creator, Nicholas Piegdon.
Synthesis system requirements
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10.  Processor: 32 or 64 bits.
- Additional Notes: A USB or MIDI keyboard (with MIDI-USB interface) is required for maximum interactivity (chord recognition, etc.). Microphone or line input is required for basic audio interactivity (single notes). Requires QuickTime 7 (included).
How to download and install Synthesia
- Click the download buttons below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the folder "Software files" and run "Synthesia-10.3-installer.exe". Finish the Synthesia installation.
- Once the installation is complete, run "synthesia.x-patch.exe" to patch the software.
- You now have the full version of Synthesia, without limitations, installed on your computer.  Required files
File # 1 (3.1MB)
This download is for Synthesia