Superluminal Stardust 1.5.0 for After Effects Free download New and latest version for Windows. It is the complete stand-alone installation of the Starlust 1.5.0 Superluminal offline installer for After Effects Free Download for the compatible version of Windows. The program was verified and installed manually before loading by our staff, it is a fully functional version without any problem.
Superluminal Stardust 1.5.0 for After Effects Overview
Superluminal Stardust for Adobe After Effects has already been very broad. Widely expanded with the introduction of flat reflection, below-surface dispersion, emissive materials and more in our toolkit, giving your images a lively and organic feel. Combined with the already extensive toolbox for particle animation and the 3D rendering engine, including the renowned Replica tool, modular forces and physics engine, it provides the next level of particle generation tools, allowing creations never before possible within Adobe After Effects. You can also download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2019 2.0.1.
From splines that emit particles through 3D lines, these unique animated 3D splines, defined using After Effects lights, create a multitude of dazzling effects. Particles can be emitted from live text and masks, either from the volume or from the edges. Routes can be trimmed, compensated and controlled using many more properties. Create effects never seen before. You can also download DaVinci Resolve Studio 16.
Features of Superluminal Stardust 1.5.0 for After Effects
Below are some amazing features you may experience after installing Superluminal Stardust 1.5.0 for After Effects Free download, keep in mind Note that features may vary and depends entirely on whether your system supports them.
- Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
- A tool, unique 3D space.
- One-click smart presets.
- Replica, a unique effect, that replicates the particles in various ways.
- Countless particle effects.
- Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, 3D Models, Text and Mask, Maps.
- Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Curve, Twist, Maps, Black hole.
- Splines, animated, as well as roads and emitters.
- Containers, enclose particles in a sphere, box or a 3D model.
System requirements for Superluminal Stardust 1.5.0 for After Effects
Before installing Superluminal Stardust 1.5.0 for After Effects Free Download, you need to know if your PC meets the recommended or minimum requirements System:
- After Effects CC2015 and later, GPU with OpenGL 3.3 and later is required to render 3D models.
- 1 GB of RAM, 100 MB of hard disk space
Superluminal Stardust 1.5.0 for After Effects Technical configuration details
- Full software name: Superluminal Stardust 1.5.0 for After Effects
- File name configuration: PcWonderland.com_Superluminal_Stardust_for_After_Effects.zip
- Size: 101 MB (due to the constant update of the background file size or name may vary)
- Configuration type : Offline installer / Complete stand-alone configuration
- Compatibility architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
Superluminal Stardust 1.5.0 for After Effects Free download
Click on the button below to start Superluminal Stardust 1.5.0 for After Effects free download. This is a complete offline installer and a stand-alone configuration for Superluminal Stardust 1.5.0 for After Effects. This would be compatible with the compatible version of Windows.
How to install Superluminal Stardust 1.5.0 for After Effects
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or, by default, the Windows command.
- Open the installer and accept the terms and install the program.
- If you have any problems, you can get help in Application section .
How to download Superluminal Stardust 1.5.0 for After Effects
- Click on the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, you must wait 10 seconds to get the download button.
- Click the Download now button to start the download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us daily for the latest and quality downloads.
- If you have any software request, you can publish it in our Application Section .