Remembering your password is difficult, and if you forget your login password, things get worse. This post details how to reset or remove a forgotten login password in Windows 7
How to reset or remove a forgotten administrator login password in Windows 7
I will show you how to reset or remove a forgotten login password in Windows 7. We do this by replacing the sticky key application. The main advantage of this method is that no third-party software is required.
Most of the resources you can find on the Internet suggest using third-party disks for this item with a simple recovery method such as Windows 7 login. password. So go ahead and defile your hand. We'll show you how to do this without third-party software.
1. Restart your computer.
2. When it restarts and displays the startup window with the logo, shut down your computer suddenly.
3. Now restart your computer.
4. This time the Startup Recovery option is displayed.
5. Please select the appropriate option.
6. Press the Enter key.
8. Please select Cancel.
9. Continue the startup recovery.
10. This window takes approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
12 . Click the drop-down next to View Problem Details.
14. Click on this last link.
16. You must open the file in the upper left corner of this text file from the drop-down menu.
17. Select from this menu .
18. In the left pane, click the computer icon .
19. In the right pane, select Local disk to install Windows 7 and then display the screen.
20. Now change the file in select format to all files and then move it to the Windows folder.
22. Find the file named sethc .
23. sethc0 .
24. cmd .
25. Copy and paste cmd
26. After making a copy, rename cmd to sethc . There is no need to click and save.
27. Close all remaining windows.
28. Finish .
29. Your computer is now turned off.
30. Restart your computer.
31. I still can not sign in.
32. However, we changed the sticky key to a command prompt.
33. Press the Shift key five times.
34. A command prompt appears.
35. Net users .
36. All users are displayed.
37. Now enter your username space (username).
38. You are prompted to enter the password for that user and leave it blank if there is no password.
39. Press the Enter key.
40. You will now be prompted to verify your password.
41. The user now has no password.
42. Close the command prompt.
43. Please enter without a password.
Windows 7 PC Reset Login Password – The bypass process has been completed . This course is for educational purposes only. It should not be used illegally.