This article shows how to download and install the full version of Stardock WindowBlinds for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on how to install Stardock WindowBlinds on your computer.
About the software
An easy-to-use program to configure the Windows graphical user interface, download Stardock Windowblinds below. After startup, you can change the appearance of windows and buttons, change icons, and all other graphic elements. You can change the transparency of the main window and customize the scroll, and you can also create your own themes and edit existing ones.
Stardock WindowBlinds System Requirements
How to download and install Stardock WindowBlinds
- Click on the download buttons below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your antivirus and / or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Stop the application if it started
- Open the folder "Software files" and execute "WindowBlinds_10.8.2-sd-setup.exe". Follow the on-screen instructions to install Stardock WindowBlinds.
- Once the installation is complete, run "patch.exe" to register the software.
- You now have the full version of Stardock WindowBlinds, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (53.8MB)
This download is for Stardock Windowblinds v10.82