This article shows how to download and install the full version of Stardock ObjectDock for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and the instructions below for guidance on how to install Stardock ObjectDock on your computer.
About the software
ObjectDock is a dock similar to the one in the Aqua GUI. Stardock distributes it for Windows 2000, Server 2003, XP, Vista and 7, and it comes in Free and Plus versions. ObjectDock allows the user to put shortcuts to any program in a "dock". This provides Windows users with functionality similar to that of Mac OS X. The program comes in two versions, free, and a paid version that offers more features. Both are available on their official website. ObjectDock can be used as a program launcher or as a complete replacement for the taskbar. Its functionality can be enhanced with plugins to provide features such as weather forecasts or news.
Stardock ObjectDock system requirements
How to download and install Stardock ObjectDock
- Click the download buttons below and finish downloading the required files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on the download speed.
- Turn off your antivirus and / or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the "Software Files" folder and run "objectdockplus-v201_setup.exe". Follow the on-screen instructions to install Stardock ObjectDock.
- After installation is complete, copy keygen to installation directory (Vista and win7 users run as administrator)
- Patch and save license file
- You now have the full version of Stardock ObjectDock, without limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (15.9MB)
This download is for Stardock ObjectDock Plus 2.01.743