This article shows how to download and install the full version of Sony Vegas Pro 12 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on how to install Sony Vegas Pro 12 on your computer.
About the software
Professional video editing, audio production, and DVD / Blu-ray disc creation
Vegas Pro 12 is an advanced, integrated production environment designed for a new generation of creative professionals. Combining a familiar track-based timeline with hundreds of thoughtful workflow innovations, Vegas Pro 12 is a refreshingly modern approach to post-production. Supporting more formats, more workflows, and more creative control than ever, Vegas Pro 12 makes it easy to deliver your message and express your artistic vision.
The Most Innovative Video Editing Software
Innovative Editing Tools
Editing SD, HD, 2K, and 4K Material in Stereoscopic 2D or 3D, with drag-and-drop functionality or traditional 3 and 3-Edit modes 4 points. The Vegas Pro 12 interface provides an impressive array of innovative tools and thoughtful touches, with a fully customizable workspace to perform a wide range of production tasks. Nest Vegas Pro projects within the timeline, customizes and saves keyboard commands, and uses application scripts to automate repetitive tasks. The new expanded edit mode temporarily splits the track at the edit point and allows you to dynamically add or remove frames from either side of the edit point while playing media, creating a highly accurate and interactive editing experience.
Powerful effect and composition engine
Combine up to 32 high-quality keyframe effects per effects chain and apply them at the Event, Track, Media or Project level. Vegas Pro 12 uses an advanced plug-in architecture based on the OpenFX standard, for hundreds of optional effects from leading visual effects developers. Parent-Child tracks and sophisticated 2D and 3D composition modes provide a powerful and flexible effects environment. Shape masking tools and FX Masking are new to Vegas Pro 12, along with the Color Match plugin, to quickly match the color characteristics of one clip to another.
Shape masking tools
While the Vegas Pro Bezier Masking Tool is powerful and accurate, it can be too complex to mask simple shapes. New rectangle / square and oval / circle masking tools make it easy to mask portions of the media by drawing the desired shape over the appropriate areas.
Stereoscopic 3D Editing
Create stunning stereoscopic 3D projects with the same ease and agility as the Vegas Pro 2D workflow. Vegas Pro 12 offers the ability to easily import, adjust, edit, preview, and generate stereoscopic 3D media, all using industry-standard professional delivery formats, including single or dual files side by side, up / down, or alternatively online Encoding anaglyph monitoring and output are also supported. Stereoscopic Auto Pairing enables massive pairing of stereoscopic 3D sub-clips on the timeline, with the ability to automatically pair stereoscopic 3D media created with the Sony PMW-TD300 or a pair of PMW-F3 cameras using the 3D Link function.
NewBlueFX Titler Pro 1.0
Create high-quality titles with Titler Pro 1.0, a full-featured NewBlueFX titling application. Titler Pro allows users to add animations, pro-style templates, and effects to their title sequences. Work in real time with GPU-accelerated transitions and effects, and easily move text on the X, Y, and Z axes within the Vegas Pro 12 workspace. With 2D and 3D capabilities, Titler Pro 1.0 is the perfect complement to the set. of stereoscopic 3D tools.
Superior Audio Control
Access unlimited audio tracks, 24-bit / 192kHz audio, punch recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effect automation, and time compression / expansion, while applying customizable audio effects on real time like EQ, Reverb, Delay and more. Expand your audio mixing and processing options with compatible third-party DirectX and VST audio plug-ins. Vegas Pro 12 includes support for new 64-bit versions of Sony's Noise Reduction 2.0, Wave Hammer, Acoustic Mirror, and more. Use the mixing console for precise, sample-based precision audio control.
Powerful Blu-ray Disc authoring (included with Vegas Pro 12 only; not included with Vegas Pro 12 Edit)
Burn Blu-ray Disc movies directly from the Vegas Pro 12 timeline for high delivery definition. Use DVD Architect Pro software to create DVD or Blu-ray Disc projects with subtitles, multiple languages, and numerous playback menus. Preview and test your work in real time. Import layered Photoshop .PSD files for buttons and other graphic elements. The MainConcept AVC encoder now supports variable bit rates of up to 40 Mbps and an average bit rate of 25 Mbps, for better HD quality than ever.
Wide Format Support
Vegas Pro pioneered the concept of native format editing, and the latest version continues that legacy by supporting today's most popular camcorder formats including XDCAM, NXCAM, AVCHD, HDCAM SR, DSLR h.264 QuickTime and RED. New for version 12 is support for Sony's XAVC 4K format, Panasonic P2 DVCPRO, and AVC-Intra. Projects can now be encoded into HDCAM SR MXF files, for flawless quality editing masters.
Designed for performance
64-bit operating systems are the best choice for high-end performance. By focusing exclusively on 64-bit operating systems, Vegas Pro 12 overcomes many of the limitations of legacy 32-bit software / hardware architecture, allowing users to enjoy superior performance and improved stability for projects and formats that require a lot of memory. When working with OpenCL compatible devices from AMD and NVIDIA, Vegas Pro 12 takes advantage of GPU acceleration for video FX, transitions, composition, pan / crop, track motion and encoding, providing a significantly faster workflow. GPU acceleration streamlines the video editing experience in Vegas Pro 12 by providing faster playback performance gains and faster processing times, ideal for industry professionals working on tight deadlines where every second counts.
Smart Proxy Workflow
Create high-performance editing friendly Smart Proxy clips in Project Media view, for faster playback on a wider variety of hardware. The media will automatically and dynamically switch from original to proxy based on the Preview playback settings. To ensure optimum quality, original media files will be used for the final rendering.
Import and export a wide range of project files to and from Vegas Pro 12. Built-in software can convert between native .veg and AAF, for Avid ProTools, XML for Apple Final Cut Pro 7 , Final Cut Pro X (export only) and DaVinci Resolve 8, and .prproj for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and After Effects CS6.
Sony Vegas Pro 12 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, or Windows 8 64-bit operating system
- 2 GHz processor (multi-core or multi-processor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB of hard disk space for program installation
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card compatible with OHCI (for DV and HDV capture and print to tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for import from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM or DVD camcorders)
- GPU memory of 512 MB
- Compatible with Windows sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (only for installation from a DVD)
- Compatible recordable CD drive (only for CD recording)
- DVD-R / -RW / + R / + RW compatible (for DVD recording only)
- BD drive -R / -RE compatible (for Blu-ray Disc recording only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3 .51 (included on the application disc)
- Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
- Accelerated video rendering and rendering per GPU requires an NVIDIA, AMD / ATI or Intel OpenCL compatible GPU with 512 MB of memory or more.
How to download and install Sony Vegas Pro 12
- Click on the download buttons below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on the download speed.
- Turn off your antivirus and / or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Close the Internet connection.
- Install the application by running “vegaspro12.0.367.exe”
- Copy “vegas.pro.12.-patch.exe” from the folder "patch – KHG" and paste it in the installation folder. Run it and click the "patch" button. The installation folder is the default: C: Program Files Sony Vegas Pro 12.0
- Use your firewall to stop the Internet connection of the application.
- Do not update it. You can use it without a firewall at your risk.
- You now have the full version of Sony Vegas Pro 12, without limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (218.5MB)  Password: www.mysoftwarefree.com
This download is for Sony Vegas Pro 12 Build 367 (64-bit-KHG patch)