By: Jav Zeb Iqbal.
Last update: May 29, 2019.
It is difficult to imagine daily business communication without several computer programs, including mail agents and more. The business environment requires fast and convenient connections and a robust email client / service. This is one of the reasons why numerous companies change from different email agents to Microsoft Outlook.
Outlook offers a broad set of convenient features that users adore. They can receive emails quickly, have direct access to their calendars and even their contacts.
Once a company decides to change from one mail agent to another, it faces the question: how to do it? Several programs use different formats. It implies the migration of data with the format change. The migration of important data is a complex process and should not only become a different format, but should also be preserved.
It often happens that during the content transfer part certain crucial information disappears. This is the result of the unprofessional approach on the part of the user. As many companies move to Outlook, IT specialists offer a prof solution for Import EML to Outlook . If your business is the same way, you will be offered a wide range of ways to transfer data. Give it to the professionals who will help your companies do it in the right direction.
Safe and easy transfer from EML to Outlook
There could be many reasons that require the migration of EML emails to MS Outlook . Microsoft continues to refurbish or update its Windows-based email application system, but has only one email client for MS Office, namely Outlook. Apart from this, some other factors indicate basic needs to perform this migration:
Network failure: Depending on several factors, there may be unexpected problems with the Internet connection.
The problems mentioned above will cause interference when managing applications that support EML files.
Human Slip : It is true that when working with one or another email application, a user can alter some default settings of the email application. This could result in an event due to the need to import EML messages to Outlook in the event of a failure due to an interruption in the default environments.
Apart from the reasons mentioned above for to import EML emails to the editions Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 etc., there may be other additional reasons. Similarly, because the factors are completely dependent on email clients, which automatically generate / use EML files.
To get the .eml file within transferred Outlook, you must move the email file from any Outlook folder and then use the mouse button to Drop it. Outlook will show the email message dragged and the user can save it in the desired folder.
Note that this method only works for file .eml and is unlikely to move the multiple EML files within Outlook through this process.
Using the Microsoft Outlook application
This method can be used when the EML files are saved individually on the computer and no EML-compatible email client is installed to access them. But, it is mandatory to have Outlook on the local machine to execute the instructions. In this way, you can open an EML file in Outlook simply within four simple steps.
- Open Outlook on your computer.
- Go to the location where the EML files are saved and then choose a file.
- Drag the selected EML file and drop it in the Outlook application.
- Also, you can now open and view EML in Outlook.
Practice Outlook Express
To use this method, you must precisely configure the EML files with Outlook Express, starting the Outlook Express application and then moving the files into it. Next, a three-step process is provided below to complete the conversion.
- Start Microsoft Outlook on the machine.
- Continue with the File, select Open and export and then Import / Export.
- Select Import mail and Internet addresses >> Outlook Express >> Next and then click Finish to export EML files to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003.
Using Windows Live Mail and Microsoft Outlook  Users are strongly recommended to generate a backup of the data before executing this task. Once you have finished, follow the guidelines listed below:
- Start the MS Outlook and Windows Live Mail applications on the local machine.
- In WLM, click on the File tab and highlight / move the Export option and select the emails.
- Now, choose Microsoft Exchange as the export option and click on the Next button.
- As a result, you will get a request window for all emails to be exported to MS Outlook / Microsoft Exchange. Click on OK to accept.
One can migrate all email folders or select only the relevant folders that need to be exported using the Select folders option. Then, click OK and let the export process complete successfully. After indicating the wizard to complete the export, click Finish.
Secure file import
The more emails you have, the more you want all data to be transferred securely. There is nothing worse than losing sensitive and vital information.
No need to worry. Sensitive and confidential data will not be lost. The program to transfer EML to Outlook is a great tool to carry all the data from one mail agent to another. In addition, it eliminates all the manual work with which you definitely do not want to deal with.
What are the advantages?
- The software has proved to be one of the fastest EML to PST converter . All emails are transferred securely, maintaining their content without any deterioration.
- Do you want to maintain the structure of the folders? No problem! The program duplicates it in an Outlook folder on a hard drive. You will easily find the emails in the folders where they were before changing the email agents.
- Companies value their time. Companies always strive to implement changes without problems, without affecting the work of employees. EML to Outlook transfers files in Outlook only in a couple of minutes. It will save you time and money.
- Do you want to create a new profile? The program allows you to import files into a newly created account and a default account.
- No matter how large the files are, you can import files larger than 4GB . It is an excellent option for those who store presentations and other data in emails. It is not necessary to waste your time saving it on a hard drive.
- Outlook offers a beautiful user-friendly interface. New users usually have no problem understanding how the system works. This means that you can easily find all the folders and files.
In a nutshell
A complex process of importing information can be simplified simply by having the correct application on board. Do not hesitate to use the EML transfer to Outlook to get the job done quickly and safely.
Download Links Below.
1 https://Get Into PC.com/tutorials/learning/transfer-from-eml-to-outlook/