This article shows how to download and install Rufus v3.7.1576 full version for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and the instructions below for guidance on how to install Rufus v3.7.1576 on your computer.
About the software
Rufus is a free and open source portable application for Microsoft Windows that can be used to format and create bootable USB flash drives or live USB flash drives. It was developed by Pete Batard of Akeo Consulting.
Rufus v3.7.1576 System requirements
- Apple (or PC) with Windows XP or later (preferably Windows 7 +)
- Rufus application
- ISO (systems compatible operation)
- USB flash drive 8 GB (recommended minimum)
How to download and install Rufus v3.7.1576
- Click on the download buttons below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run rufus-3.7.exe and install
- You now have the full version of Rufus v3.7.1576, without limitations, installed on your computer.  Required files
File # 1 (2.4MB)
This download is for Rufus v3.7.1576 + portable version