Research Kitchen RoboMind Free Download the latest version. It is a separate installation without full connection from Research Kitchen RoboMind.
Overview of RoboMind
RoboMind is an awesome application that is used for educational and teaching purposes. We offer you an impressive set of components for the teaching of computer logic and robotics. Robomind works as a compiler or IDE to inherit programming languages, provides a separate and specialized programming language known as ROBO that can only operate with this software. You can also download Rosetta Stone Ultimate Language Disk v2.
RoboMind has the ability to improve your thinking with computer science and robotics It provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use, can use a specific user interface for training, and has the ability to provide its users with maximum functionality in all important environments. and an IDE (integrated development environment) that acts as a tool editor and compiler for its programming language. It provides you access to upload data from a computer with the supported file formats. This application can be used in numerous levels, such as higher education, secondary schools and many more levels. It helps students find a solution to the challenges with critical and logical thinking. You can also download Interactive Physics 2015.
A Below are some notable features that you will experience after the free download of RoboMind.
- Impressive app for learning robotics languages.
- Improved user interface and navigation cl aras.
- Allow students to do all kinds of tests or think they want.
- It works like an IDE or editor.
- Find solutions with critical and logical thinking.
- It has a convenient installation.
RoboMind Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Research Kitchen RoboMind  Name of installation file: RoboMindSetup7.0.exe
- Size of the complete configuration: 56 MB
- Configuration type: Offline installer / Completely independent configuration
- Compatibility architecture: 64 Bit (x64 )
- Latest release version added on: June 15, 2019
- Developers: Research Kitchen
System requirements for RoboMind
Before starting the free download of RoboMind, make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 60 MB of free space.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
RoboMind free download
Click the button below to start the free download of RoboMind. This is a complete offline installer and a separate configuration for RoboMind. This would be compatible with 32 and 64 bit windows.