Rainmeter Free download Configuration of the latest version for Windows. It is a separate installation of Rainmeter's offline installer for Windows.
Overview of Rainmeter
Rainmeter is a desktop personalization tool that will control the performance of your computers. It also verifies the level of use of different components. There are numerous applications that can monitor the performance of the computer and Rainmeter is one of the best monitoring tools. It also supports third-party skins that will improve the look. You can also Download Rainlender which is another great desktop personalization tool.
The information about your PC is displayed in different panels. A wide range of information such as RAM, CPU and exchange usage are shown in this application. It also shows the free space and the space used in the connected units. Rainmeter allows the user to obtain all the information about their PC in one place and does not need to go through different windows of the system. By monitoring the system, you can easily increase the performance of your PC, since whenever you see that the monitored values are too high, you can close some of the applications and you can also free up space if you notice that the units are running out of space. The panels are customizable and you can set the opacity of the panel and you can move the position of the panels to your desired location. The RSS feed and the weather forecast are also available in Rainmeter. You can Download Stardock for Windows to beautify the desktop as well.
Below you will find some notable features Experience after the Rainmeter free download.
- Effective personalization tool.
- You can control the performance of your PC.
- Supports skins of third parties.
- Information shown in different panels.
- You can check the RAM memory. Use of the CPU.
- Connected hard drives can be consulted.
- RSS feeds and weather forecast are also available.
Rainmeter Technical configuration details
- Software Full name: Rainmeter
- Name of installation file: Rainmeter.zip
- Size of the Full configuration: 76 MB
- Configuration type: Offline installer / Completely independent configuration
- Compatibility architecture: 32 bits (x86) / 64 bits (x6 4)
- The latest version was added: 18 May, 2019
- Developers: Rainmeter
System requirements for Rainmeter
Before you start the Rainmeter free download, make sure your PC complies with the minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM are required.
- Hard disk space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Rainmeter free download
Click the button below to start the Rainmeter free download. This is a complete offline installer and a separate configuration for Rainmeter. This would be compatible with 32 and 64 bit windows.
Before installing the software, you should see this video of the installation guide