R Tools R Image unit 6 Free download of the latest version for Windows. The program and all the files are checked and installed manually before loading them, the program works perfectly fine without any problem. It is an independent and completely offline installation of R Tools R Drive Image 6 Free download for the compatible version of windows.
R Tools R Drive Image 6 Overview
R-Drive Image is a powerful utility that provides the creation of disk image files for backup copies. or for duplication purposes. The disk image file contains an exact copy, byte by byte, of a hard disk, partition or logical disk and can be created with several compression levels on the fly without stopping the Windows operating system. R-Drive Image is a software that creates disk image files. R-Drive Image is one of the best backup and disaster recovery solutions to avoid data loss after a fatal system failure. You can also download EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server 12.
These drive image files can be stored in a variety of places, including several removable media, such as CD-R (W) or DVD-R (W), Iomega Zip or Jazz records, etc. R-Drive Image is able to restore those images on the original discs, in any other partition or even in the free space of a hard disk on the fly. R-Drive Image creates a special boot diskette to restore the system partition. To restore only certain files in a disk image, you can connect the image as a virtual disk and copy those files directly from the disk image using Windows Explorer or any other file utility. You can also download Condusiv Diskeeper 18.
Features of R Tools R Drive Image 6
Below are some amazing features you may experience after installing R Tools R Drive Image 6 Free download. Keep in mind that the features may vary and depend entirely on your system supports them.
- A simple wizard interface: in-depth computer management skills are not required.
- Commands in the shortcut menu to perform some disk actions, such as restoring data from an image file and connecting an image as a virtual disk directly from the Windows Explorer.
- Image files are created on the fly, without the need to stop and restart Windows. All other disk writes are stored in a cache until the image is created.
- Images can be created for storage devices with removable media
- Images can be burned to CD / DVD burners directly from program
- to be compressed to save space.
- Image files can be stored on removable media. Compatibility with USB 2.0 devices in the startup mode.
- Images can be divided into several files to suit the type of storage medium.
- The image can be created incrementally and differentially.
- Image files can be password protected and contain comments.
- Compatibility with several partition designs that are not MBR. For more information, see Support for multiple partition designs that are not MBR.
- Image data is restored on the fly, except in a system partition. The data of the system partition can be restored by restarting R-Drive Image in its startup mode directly from Windows or by using specially created boot disks.
- Special boot disks (a CD / DVD boot disk, removable USB storage device, or 2 floppy disks) can be created to restore data in a system partition.
- The file system of the restored disk can be converted to another (FAT16 to FAT32 and vice versa.).
- The data of an image can be restored in a free space (without partitions) anywhere on a hard disk. The size of the restored partition can be changed
- The data in one image can be restored in other existing partitions. R-Drive Image removes those partitions and restores data in that free space.
- One complete disc can be copied directly into another.
- An image can be connected as a read-only virtual drive and its contents can be viewed and copied.
- The integrity of an image can be verified.
- A built-in programmer automatically starts the actions of the disk in the scheduled times / events.
- Scripts can be created for frequent or unattended actions. The scripts are executed from a command line and can be included in any command file.
- Support for backup sets. A backup set is a set of files (usually a file for a complete image of an object and a number of its incremental / differential backups) that R-Drive Image treats as a unit. Backup sets are used to flexibly control the parameters of complex backup tasks, such as the total size allocated for image files, the number of image files that must be maintained, and the time during which which data will be saved.
- R-Drive Image OEM System Creating recovery media: special boot disk (s) that can be used to restore a computer system after a complete failure when it requires a new configuration (recovery discs) system)
System requirements for R Tools R Drive Image 6
Before installing R Tools R Drive Image 6 Free download, you should know if your PC meets the recommended or minimum system requirements:  Operating system
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 / 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
R Tools R Drive Image 6 Details of the technical configuration
- Full name of the software: R Tools R Drive Image 6
- Name of the configuration file: PcWonderland.com_R_Tools_R_Drivey .zip
- Size: 10 MB
- Configuration type: Offline installer / Completely separate configuration
- Compatibility architecture : 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
R Tools R Drive Image 6 Free download
Click the button below to start R Tools R Drive Image 6 Free Download. This is a complete offline installer and a separate configuration for R Tools R Drive Image 6. This would be compatible with a compatible version of Windows.
How to install R Tools R Drive Image 6
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default the Windows command.
- Open the installer and accept the terms and then install the program.
- If you have any problems, you can get help in Request section .
How to download R Tools R Image Unit 6
- Click on the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page you must wait 10 seconds to get the download button.
- Click on the download button now to begin downloading.
- Enjoy and check our website, visit us daily to get the latest and greatest downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can publish them in our Application Section .