R Tools R Drive Image 6 Free Download the latest version of Windows. Before uploading, the program and all files will be manually checked and installed, and the program will run normally without any problems. It is a complete offline installer independent setup R Tools R Drive Image 6 free download supported Windows version.
R Tool R Drive Image 6 Overview
R-Drive Image is a powerful utility that provides disk image file creation for backup or copy purposes. Disk image files contain exact byte-by-byte copies of hard drives, partitions, or logical disks that dynamically create various compression levels without stopping the Windows operating system. R-Drive Image is software for creating disk image files. R-Drive Image is one of the best backup and disaster recovery solutions to prevent data loss after a fatal system failure. You can also download EaseUS Todo Backup Advanced Server 12.
These drive image files can be stored in a variety of places, including a variety of removable media such as CD-R (W) or DVD-R (W), Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc. R-Drive Image can restore these images on the free space of the original disk, any other partition or even the hard drive. R-Drive Image will create a special bootable floppy to restore the system partition. To restore only certain files in a disk image, you can connect the images as virtual disks and copy them directly from the disk image using Windows Explorer or any other file utility. You can also download Condusiv Diskeeper 18
The function of R Tools R Drive Image 6
The following are some amazing features that can be experienced after installing R Tools R Drive. Image 6 Free Download Please remember that the function may be different, completely Depending on how your system supports them.
- A simple wizard interface – no need for in-depth computer management skills.
- The commands in the shortcut menu perform some disk operations, such as restoring data from an image file and concatenating the image into a virtual disk directly from Windows Explorer.
- Image files are created on the fly without stopping and restarting Windows. All other disk writes are stored in the cache until an image is created.
- Image can be created for storage devices with removable media
- Images can be burned directly from a program on a CD/DVD burner
- Image data can be compressed to save free space.
- Image files can be stored on removable media. Support for USB 2.0 devices in boot mode.
- An image can be split into multiple files to suit the type of storage medium.
- Images can be created step by step and differentially.
- Image files can be password protected and contain comments.
- Supports various non-MBR partition layouts. For more information, see Support for various non-MBR partition layouts.
- In addition to the system partition, you can instantly restore the data in the image. You can restore system partition data by restarting R-Drive Image directly from Windows or by using a specially created boot disk.
- Special boot disk (boot CD / DVD, USB removable storage device, or 2 floppy disks can be created to restore data to the system partition.
- The restored disk file system can be converted to another (FAT16 to FAT32 and vice versa.
- The data in the image can be recovered in free (unpartitioned) space anywhere on the hard disk. You can change the size of the restored partition
- to restore the image on other existing partitions. R-Drive Image deletes such partitions and restores the data on the free space.
- The entire disk can be copied directly to another disk.
- The image can be connected as a read-only virtual drive and can Viewing its contents
- can check the integrity of the image.
- The built-in scheduler automatically initiates disk operations at scheduled times/events.
- Scripts can be created for frequent or unattended operations. Scripts from the command line Execution, can be included in any command file.
- Support for backup sets. Backup sets are a set of files (usually for objects) The full image file and its number of incremental/differential backups), R-Drive Image treats it as a unit. The backup set is used to flexibly control the parameters of complex backup tasks, such as the total size allocated for the image file, to be retained. Number of image files and time to retain data.
- R-Drive Image OEM System Recovery Media Creation: A special boot disk that can be used to recover a computer system after a complete failure when a new setup (system recovery disk) is required
R System Requirements for Tools R Drive Image 6
Before installing R Tools R Drive Image 6 for free download, you need to know if your computer meets the recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 / 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
R Tools R Drive Image 6 technical settings details
- software full name: R Tools R Drive Image 6
- setting file name: PcWonderland.com_R_Tools_R_Drive_Image_6.zip
- Size: 10 MB
- Installation Type: Offline Installer / Fully Independent Installation
- Compatibility Framework: 64-bit (x64) 32-bit (x86)
R tool R drive image 6 free download
Click the button below to start R tool R drive image 6 free download. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup for R Tools R Drive Image 6. This will be compatible with compatible versions of Windows.
How to install R Tools R Drive Image 6
- Use WinRAR or WinZip to extract zip files or default Windows commands.
- Open the installer and accept the terms and then install the program.
- If you have any questions, you can get help in the request section .
How to download R Tools R Drive Image 6
- Click the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, you need to wait 10 seconds to get the download button.
- Click the Download Now button to start your download.
- Enjoy bookmarking our website, visit us daily, get the latest and high quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post them in our request section .
Soruce: pcwonderland .com