PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free Download the latest version for Windows. The program and all the files are checked and installed manually before loading them, the program works perfectly fine without any problem. It is an installer independent of the installer without full connection of the free download of PowerMockup 4 Enterprise for the compatible version of Windows.
Overview of the free download of PowerMockup 4 Enterprise
PowerMockup offers a large collection of user interface elements and icons made entirely from PowerPoint forms. With these elements, you can easily create screen prototypes for mobile, web and desktop applications within PowerPoint. You can also download Macabacus for Microsoft Office 8.
PowerMockup is a plug-in that integrates a library panel in the PowerPoint window, giving you easy access to the included wire and mock-up structures. PowerMockup's instant search feature makes finding the right forms an easy task. As you type, the list of forms automatically filters until you get what you're looking for. PowerMockup also recognizes synonyms so that an "Input" search produces results that include "Text Box" and "Text Area" elements. You can also download Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus.
Features of the free download of PowerMockup 4 Enterprise
Below are some of the amazing features you may experience after installing the free download of PowerMockup 4 Enterprise. Keep in mind that the functions may vary and depend entirely on whether your system supports them. .
Drag and Drop
- Once you have found the shape you want to use for a wireframe or mockup, simply drag it from the library panel to the desired location on your PowerPoint slide. It is fast and easy!
- You can also add your own elements to the shape library. Simply select a form on a PowerPoint slide, click on "Add form" and have created a custom form. For a better organization, order your forms in separate categories and subcategories. You can also import and export categories of shapes, so you can share your creations with others.
- Several forms of PowerMockup provide additional functionality that goes beyond what PowerPoint offers. For example, when you change the size of the "Window" shape, PowerMockup makes sure that the window's title bar maintains the correct proportions. Some forms also allow you to make quick changes, such as adding items to a tab bar or setting the status of a check box.
- When working as a team, you may want to create a Repository of commonly used forms. This is what the "Shared Shapes Library" function of PowerMockup is designed for. It allows you to configure a library of forms that is stored online on PowerMockup servers, which can be accessed by multiple users (according to the rights granted).
- Instead of creating an independent model and cable structure As a tool, we decided to take advantage of PowerPoint's strengths and turn it into a powerful prototyping platform. Here is the reason.
Ease of use
- The success of PowerPoint is closely related to its ease of use and its surface learning curve. Even first time users can create presentations from scratch in a couple of minutes. And if you ever run into a PowerPoint problem, you will find many websites and books that offer help.
A tool for all
- The use of PowerPoint as a tool for prototyping guarantees that all interested parties can participate in the development process, even those without coding or design skills. No one is left out, and all team members can drive collaborative development.
- The features of the PowerPoint presentation make it a great tool to create storyboards that demonstrate the flow between screens. Slide to slide, you can present a tour of the user interface and use animations, links and actions to add interactivity.
- PowerPoint includes collaboration and sharing features that facilitate teamwork. You can share documents with others through OneDrive or SharePoint, leave comments on the slides and combine different versions of a document into a single file.
Import / Export
- From common bitmap images (PNG, JPEG, BMP, etc.)) over vector graphics (EMF, WMF, EPS) to video files (MP4, WMV) and PDF documents, PowerPoint supports a wide range of import and export formats and slides.
- Part of Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint plays well with Word and Excel. For example, you can embed PowerPoint slides in a Word specification document and keep them completely editable.
System requirements for PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free download
Before installing PowerMockup 4 Enterprise Free Download, you need to know if your PC meets the recommended or minimum system requirements:  Operating System : Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
PowerMockup 4 Enterprise, free download Technical configuration details
- Full name of the software : PowerMockup 4 Enterprise, free download
- Download file name : _igetintopc.com_PowerMockup.com
- Size of the download file : 5 MB. (Because the constant update from the size of the background file or the name may vary)
- Application type : Offline installer / Completely separate configuration
- Compatibility architecture : 64Bit ( x64) 32Bit (x86)  How to install the free download of PowerMockup 4 Enterprise
- Extract the zip file with WinRAR or WinZip or, by default, the Windows command.
- Open the installer and accept the terms and then install the program.
PowerMockup 4 Enterprise free download  Click the button below to start the free download of PowerMockup 4 Enterprise. This is a complete offline installer and an independent configuration of PowerMockup 4 Enterprise for Windows. This would work perfectly well with a compatible version of Windows.
source: igetintopc .com