PFPX Download the latest version for Windows for free. It is the complete stand-alone installation of the PFPX offline installer Free download for 32/64.
PFPX is an abbreviation for Professional Flight Planner X, which is a new and innovative flight planning tool developed by pilots and dispatchers in the real world. . It is considered a valuable and very realistic addition to flight simulation experiences. You can also download Phoenix RC.
Allows you to create professional quality flight plans very similar to real-world airlines. It has a unique and easy-to-use interface that allows you to create flight plans in a few steps. There are advanced options that allow realistic flight planning with sophisticated features. These features include long-range planning and forwarding. There is a printable flight information package that includes real-time weather and wind maps, as well as NOTAM and METAR reports. There is a large database of aircraft that ranges from Airbus and Boeing types to smaller aircraft such as Citation and Cirrus. In general, this is very useful Flight Planning Tool.
Features of PFPX
Below are some notable features that you & # 39; The whole experience after the free download of PFPX.
- A new and innovative flight planning tool developed by real-world pilots and dispatchers.
- Considered as a valuable and very realistic addition to flight simulation experiences.
- Allows you to create professional quality flight plans quite similar to real-world airlines.
- It has a unique and easy-to-use interface that allows you to create flight plans in a few steps.
- I got advanced options that allow for realistic flight planning with sophisticated features.
- I obtained a large database of aircraft ranging from Airbus and Boeing types to smaller aircraft such as Citation and Cirrus.
Technical configuration details of PFPX
- Full software name: PFPX
- Configuration file name: PFPX_V1.21.zip, PFPX-v203_Additional_Fix.zip
- Full configuration size: 197 MB, 176 KB  Configuration type: offline installer / complete independent configuration
- Compatibility architecture: 32 bits (x86) / 64 bits (x64)
- Version of the latest version added on: August 1, 2019
Requirements the system for PFPX
Before you start the free download of PFPX, make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM is required.
- Hard disk space: 250 MB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
PFPX free download
Click the button below to start the free download of PFPX. This is a complete offline installer and a separate configuration for PFPX. This would be compatible with 32 and 64 bit windows.
Before installing the software, you should watch this video from the installation guide