Oracle 9i Free Download installer for Windows.
Oracle 9i Overview
Relational database management systems need to manage company data more securely and systematically. Oracle developers have met these needs. Oracle 9i provides many features to the user, allowing you to perform tables, sequences, sequences, create relationships between entities, create procedures, perform functions, and much more. You should know how to use the PL / SQL language on this platform. An easy-to-learn, fast-to-understand interface that allows you to create, manage, and secure data for feasibility
At the bottom of the tutorial is a download link for both 34- and 64-bit windows.
Features of Oracle 9i
Following features of Oracle 9i free download are:
- Storage and management features
- Virtual private database enhancements
- XML database
- Only one user at a time was able to log in through a web-based database.
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Encrypted Passwords
- Scalability and Performance
- Oracle 9i Free Download Oracle 9i free download "width =" 630 "height =" 463 "data-recalc-dims = Oracle 9i Technical Installation Details
- Software Full Name: Oracle 9i Free Download
- Installation File Name: Oracle_9i_Setup.zip
- Full Installation Size: 1.1 GB
- Installation type: Offline installer / Full standalone installation:
- (x86) / 64 bit (x64) [19
System requirements for Oracle 9i [(19659009)
- Hard disk space: 2.5GB
- Processor: Pentium 266 (19659009)
- Before the start Oracle 9i operating system: Windows NT / 2000 / XP / 98