This article shows how to download and install the full version of Office 365 for free on the PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on how to install Office 365 on your computer.
About the software
Office 365 is a Microsoft application for creating, editing, and sharing documents, and is considered an evolution to the original Microsoft Office Core Series, since Office is now in the cloud. Office 365 is a paid product, but users can try it for 30 days. Microsoft allows users to purchase the product with four different packages, ranging from € 7 to € 10 per month (for non-commercial use). Office 365 allows users to use all Office 2016 software packages online, including Outlook, an organization software for email, calendar and address book, word processor, Excel spreadsheet, PowerPoint to create presentations as well as all the other "classic" software in the suite. As Office 365 is a web service, the suite applications are always updated to the latest edition and / or version of Office available. Office 365 should not be confused with Microsoft Office Online, which is Microsoft's free way to use Office programs through a browser as an online service.
Along with the applications mentioned above, storage space is provided on OneDrive as part of the Office 365 plan. OneDrive is Microsoft's cloud service. Users also get access to a certain number of free call minutes on Skype. Offline use and cross-platform support (PC, Mac, iOS, and Android) are also guaranteed when using Office 365.
Office 365 allows you to use the Office suite applications even in an offline version, as it is install locally when you purchased the service. However, to continue using the software, it is necessary to access the online applications at least once every 39 days, which in any case must also be done normally to download updates. After 39 days, the cloud version will lose some of its functionality, while the offline version remains full-featured. However, once you are logged in online, even after the specified period, the account is immediately reactivated and the features are fully re-purchased.
Office 365 Pro Plus includes:
- OneDrive for Business
- Skype for Business
- Office 365 System requirements
- Computer and processor Windows: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2 cores
- macOS: Intel processor
- Memory Windows: 4GB RAM; 2 GB of RAM (32 bits)
- Hard disk Windows: 4.0 GB of available disk space
- Screen Windows: 1280 x 768 screen resolution  Graphics Windows: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- Operating system Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2008 R2
- The functionality of the product and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any previously specified operating system.
- Browser The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
- . NET version Windows: Some features may require that .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher be installed as well
- Other Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply
- A touch device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all the features and functionality are always available through the use of a keyboard or mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Please note that the touch functions are optimized for use with Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary depending on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or additional server hardware or connectivity.
- A Microsoft account and / or an organization account is required to license and access services.
- Skype requires a standard laptop camera or USB 2.0 video camera, microphone, and audio output device to use its full range of calling features.
How to download and install Office 365
- Click on the download buttons below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Before continuing, make sure that you have uninstalled and removed all files related to Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, etc. so you can have a new and clean installation now.  Download and install the trial version of Office 365 ProPlus from here: https://signup.microsoft.com/Signup?OfferId=2A3F5C07-BBB2-4786-857C-054F5DDD3486-user-common-user-user-interface-user-interface-user-guide-user-guide "as administrator
- You now have the full version of Office 365 ProPlus, without limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (1.64KB)  Password: www.mysoftwarefree.com
This download is for Office 365 ProPlus