This article shows how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Word 2010 for free on the PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on how to install Microsoft Word 2010 on your computer.
About the software
Microsoft Word 2010 is the 2010 edition of the software and was included as an essential software in Office 2010. Word 2010 allows further customization of the ribbon, adds a Backstage view for file management , it has improved the navigation of documents, allows the creation and embedding of screenshots and integrates with Word Web App.
Microsoft Word 2010 system requirements
The minimum system requirements for Office 2010 include: Intel Pentium III processor, 500 MHz; 256 MB of PC100 SDRAM; and Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3. In contrast, Office 2003 specified a 233 MHz processor and 128 MB of RAM.
How to download and install Microsoft Word 2010
- Click on the download buttons below and finish downloading the required files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the folder "Software files" and mount "Microsoft Office 2010 Word x64 64bit.iso" or "Microsoft Office 2010 Word x86 32bit.iso" (depending on whether has a 32 or 64 bit system). If you don't know how to mount files, see this article .
- Run setup and install Microsoft Word 2010.
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Word 2010, without any limitations. , installed on your computer.
- Note: If you are asked to "activate", download this file, run "IORRT 3.5.cmd", and then type the letter "A" to begin the installation. Then try to start the software again.
File # 1 (588MB)