The Microsoft To-Do application was updated on iOS today with a variety of improvements, fixes and changes in the way the application is used.
Interestingly, the list of applications shows different notes of version 2.3 in the web version of the Apple App Store and within the App Store application.
Here are the notes of the version of the web list:
- If you see your tasks in Russian, you will be pleased to know that we arrange the design in Preferences.
- We were displaying the context menu by right clicking on the header of a list, but now we have disabled it. Right-click on a task and you will see all your task options.
- If you create a group through the context menu, it will sometimes disappear at the end of the list menu and you will not realize that it has been created. Now we will move directly to the list group so you can start adding your lists.
- We solve a display problem in suggestions for languages from right to left.
Here are the notes for the application list version:  In this update, we made some minor design improvements:
- If you use Intune, you may have experienced failures in Pending Tasks. We have solved that now so that the two work well together again.
- If I was editing a list and then moved away from the list, the incorrect list title would be edited … which was confusing, so we fixed it.  We solve some problems with sliding.
Microsoft updates its application of pending tasks on a very regular basis. Recent application updates have added dark mode and a variety of other features and configurations that have added additional functionality.
Do you use Pending Tasks on your iOS device? Let us know what you think of this update in the comments below and then follow us on Twitter Facebook and Pinterest for more Microsoft content.
Additional reading: Applications, iOS, Microsoft, Microsoft To Do