This article shows how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 for free on the PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on how to install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 on your computer.
About the software
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 is the 2010 edition of the software and was included as an essential software within Office 2010.  Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 system requirements
The minimum system requirements for Office 2010 include: Intel Pentium III processor, 500 MHz; 256 MB of PC100 SDRAM; and Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3. In contrast, Office 2003 specified a 233 MHz processor and 128 MB of RAM.
How to download and install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
- Click on the download buttons below and finish downloading the required files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the "Software Files" folder and mount Microsoft Office 2010 Powerpoint x86 32bit. If you don't know how to mount files, see this article .
- Run setup and install Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Powerpoint 2010, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
- Note: If you are asked to "activate", download this file, run "IORRT 3.5.cmd", and then type the letter "A" to begin the installation. Then try to start the software again.
File # 1 (303MB)