This article shows how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Office 2016 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on how to install Microsoft Office 2016 on your computer.
About the software
Microsoft Office 2016 (code name Office 16) is a version of the personal productivity software for Free Microsoft Office, and the successor to Office 2013. It was officially released on September 22, 2015. In May The 2015 preview for Windows was announced at the Ignite conference in Chicago, available in beta only for users registered with Office 365. Some new features in Office 2016 included the ability to create, open, edit, and save files located in the cloud directly from your desktop, a new search tool called “Tell Me” that uses new smart commands available for Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and the ability to type in real time along with other users connected to Office Online. This is an essential feature for collaboration with team members in different locations and even countries.
Other minor features include Insights, a tool integrated with Bing to obtain contextualized information by the web, new types of Excel charts (such as tree maps, pie charts, waterfall charts, box plots and histograms) and a tool Data Loss Prevention (DLP), available for Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The graphical interface of Office 2016 remained almost unchanged compared to the previous version, Office 2013 Office 2016 inherits the same Microsoft graphics language that was used in Office 2013: it is based on a flat graphical interface, although with small design changes to fit the mobile version of the suite.
Microsoft Office System Requirements for 2016
- 1 GHz processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 3 GB of available disk space; it is better to have additional space for temporary files
- Screen resolution of a minimum of 1280 x 800
- Windows 7 SP1 or higher operating system; It works best on the latest operating system according to Microsoft
- The browsers used must be the latest versions or the versions immediately prior to the latest versions
- At least .Net 3.5; preferred 4.5 LCR
- A Microsoft account (which naturally has a OneDrive account attached).
How to download and install Microsoft Office 2016
- Click on the download buttons below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Before continuing, make sure that you have uninstalled and removed all files related to Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 or later.
- Open the “Software Files” and run “Install.exe”. In this window, you can choose whether you want the x86 or x64, Office ProPlus, or Office Standards versions, the language you want, and the Office tools you want to download.
- Select “Install Office” and then select “OK”. Wait for Office 2016 to finish installing.
- Once you are done, go to the “Utilities” tab and then select “Word”. When asked to activate, simply click Quit and then quit Microsoft Word.
- Then in the utilities tab select Office RETAIL => VL. Once finished (it will say “Completed”), select “Activate Office”.
- Once you receive the message “SUCCESSFUL ACTIVATION” it will be over!
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Office 2016, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (4.6MB)