This article shows how to download and install the full version of Microsoft Office 2013 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on how to install Microsoft Office 2013 on your computer.
About the software
Microsoft Office 2013 (code name Office 15) is the 2013 version of Microsoft Office Personal Productivity Software for Microsoft Windows, and the successor to Microsoft Office 2010. Office 2013 introduces format support extended file, touch input support and a revamped interface based on Microsoft's design language, combined with the new ribbon interface design that users have seen since the previous version, which also led to the removal of complicated cascading menus . Office 2013 abandoned support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2008, signaling a new era of Windows operating systems, namely Windows 8 and 10.
Development of Office 2013 began in 2010 as Microsoft completed work. in Microsoft Office 2010 On May 16, 2011 build 2703.1000 (Milestone 2) was leaked after some screenshots were previously leaked in March 2011.
The main new changes are:
- in Microsoft Word , the possibility of inserting video and audio online, and the dissemination of documents on the web was implemented.
- Excel introduced a tool to filter data on a timeline, the ability to convert Roman numerals to Arabic numbers, and the integration of advanced trigonometric functions.
- PowerPoint included new templates, templates, and transition effects.
- Outlook introduced the most notable changes, including a new view of scheduled operations
- OneNote included a new splash screen.
Microsoft Office 2013 System Requirements
- Processor running at minimum 1 GHz,
- 1 to 2 GB of RAM (depending on architecture, 32 or 64 bit) ,
- 3 GB of disk space
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics card
How to download and install Microsoft Office 2013
- Click the download buttons below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the "Software Files" and run "setup.exe". Select "Install Now" and follow the on-screen instructions to install Office 2013.
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Office 2013, without limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (514MB)
This download is for Microsoft Office Standard 2013, which includes the main Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote applications plus Outlook and Publisher.