The free download of MedCalc 19.1.1 includes all the files necessary to run perfectly on your system, the loaded program contains all the most recent and updated files, it is a complete or offline version of MedCalc 19.1.1 Free download for compatible versions of Windows, download link at the end of the publication.
MedCalc 19.1.1 General description
MedCalc 19 is designed to meet the requirements of biomedical researchers regarding the statistical analysis of large data sets. It provides the tools and features necessary to perform curve analysis of receiver operational characteristics, data plotting, Bablok and Deming regression and more. You can also download MathType 220.127.116.110.
MedCalc is able to handle missing data, create subgroups, calculate percentile ranges and power transformation. It has detection, correlation and regression tools, Bland and Altman graphics, as well as allowing you to run Anova, variance ratio, mean, property, Chi-square, Fisher and T-tests. You can also download Siemens Simcenter PreScan 2019.
Features of MedCalc 19.1.1
Below are some amazing features you may experience after installing MedCalc 19.1.1 Free download, keep in mind that features may vary and depend totally if your system supports them.
- Integrated spreadsheet with 1048576 rows and 16384 columns.
- Correct handling of missing data.
- Atypical values can be easily excluded.
- WYSIWYG text editor incorporated.
- Complete HTML manual on the MedCalc website.
- Contextual help in dialog boxes.
- ROC curve graph with 95% confidence limits.
- Graph of sensitivity and specificity, or cost, versus criterion values.
- Graph of predictive values versus prevalence.  Reasons for interval probability.
- Many graphics, see Graphics Gallery.
- Identification of data points in graphs.
- Draw text boxes, lines, arrows and connectors.
- Name, save and retrieve graphs and statistics
- Statistical information on the winning dows chart.
System requirements for MedCalc 19.1.1
Before installing MedCalc 19.1.1 Free Download, you need to know if your PC meets the recommended or minimum system requirements:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported)
- at least 512 MB of RAM
- approximately 20 MB of free hard disk space
MedCalc 19.1.1 Technical configuration details
- Full software name: MedCalc 19.1.1
- Configuration file name:
- Size: 23 MB, 25 MB (due to the constant update of the background file size or name may vary)
- Type Configuration: Offline Installer / Complete Standalone Configuration
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
MedCalc 19.1.1 Free Download
Click on button below to start the free download of MedCalc 19.1.1. This is a complete offline installer and a stand-alone configuration for MedCalc 19.1.1. This would be compatible with the compatible version of Windows.
How to install MedCalc 19.1.1
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or, by default, the Windows command.
- Open the installer and accept the terms and then install the program.
- If you have any problems, you can get help in Application Section .
How to download MedCalc 19.1.1
- Click on the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page, you must wait 10 seconds to get the download button.
- Click the Download now button to start the download.
- Enjoy and bookmark our website, visit us every day to get the latest and quality downloads. .
- If you have any software request, you can publish it in our Application Section .