macOS Server 5.2 Free download of the latest version for Windows. It is the standalone installation of the complete off-line installer of the macOS v5.2 server.
Overview of the macOS server
The macOS server is a powerful application used to transfer or share files between macOS and iOS devices. This application includes some tools and functional functions that make it simpler and easier to use. It provides file sharing between Mac, PC and iPad. It has standard support for SMB2 (Server Message Block-2), AFP (Apple Filing Protocol), WebDAV file formats. You can also download Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Server 8.0.
macOS Server accelerates and optimizes Apple software downloads and stores local caching of recovery images of programs, books, iTunes and OS X. This application can be used at home, offices, companies, educational institutions or by developers, etc. It offers its users local and remote administration. It provides an email server based on SMTP (Simple Mail Transport Protocol), POP (Post Office Protocol) and IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol), and has an active notification in each email. It supports a calendar server to share your daily routines or scheduler with others. You can synchronize your contact with iOS devices. You can also download Titan FTP Server Enterprise 2019.
MacOS server features
A Below are some notable features that you will experience after the free download of the macOS server.
- Powerful and advanced.
- Useful for connecting different devices on a single platform.
- Supports different secure file sharing protocols.
- ] You can transfer files between MacOS and iPads.
- You have mail notification SMTP services for alerts.
- Remote administration is also supported.
Technical details of the configuration of the macOS server
- Full name of the software: macOS Server 5.2
- Configuration file name: macOS_Server_5.2.dmg
- Size of the complete configuration: 169 MB
- Configuration type: Offline Installer / Stand-alone configuration complete
- Compatibility architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- The latest version was added: June 10, 2019
- Developers: Apple
System requirements for macOS Server
Before starting the free download of macOS Server, make sure your PC complies with the minimum system Requirements
- System Operation: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 300 MB of free space.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Processor or later.
MacOS server free download
Click the button below to start the free download of the macOS server. This is a complete offline installer and a separate configuration for the macOS server. This would be compatible with 32 and 64 bit windows.