This article shows how to download and install the full version of Lumion 8.0 Pro for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and the instructions below for guidance on how to install Lumion 8.0 Pro on your computer.
About the software
Lumion 8 allows any architect to transform their CAD designs into strikingly beautiful renderings without any prior training. Whether communicating your project to a customer, collaborating with your team through realistic visualizations, or making a last-minute design change, Lumion 8 boosts power to enable fast, stress-free rendering with results that are sure to make you smile.
Lumion 8.0 Pro system requirements
Minimum (simple designs)
|Examples||A small / interior building with limited details|
|Graphics card||At least 2,000 PassMark points  Graphics card memory||2 GB *|
|Examples of graphics cards||GeForce GTX 1050, Quadro K4200|
|Operating system||Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 SP1 64-bit with all updates installed.|
|CPU (processor)||Intel Core i5 with 3.0 GHz base / boost speed or higher|
|Monitor resolution||Minimum 1600 x 1080 pixels|
|System memory (RAM)||8 GB with the highest possible MHz value|
|Hard disk|| Minimum 20 GB of disk space on the drive than the W indows
User account is at.
|Power supply|| Click here to see which power supply you need
(minimum 80+ with gold rating with sufficient power)
* 4K movie rendering requires a minimum of 6 GB of graphics card memory.
How to download and install Lumion 8.0 Pro
- Click on the download buttons below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Prevent Lumion from connecting to the Internet (Firewall is the best method since you will need Lumion to stay like this forever with this method)
- Start Lumion  Start the generator
- Click the bottom right button of the generator and paste the Lumion code into it (the Lumion code is the code shown in the first box of the Lumion activation windows)
- Save the txt file as the generator asks you to do
- Open the txt file and copy everything from the second line (included) to the last line before "SerialNumber" is written
- Paste this in the Lumion activation box and the benchmark, then the launch program
- You now have the full version of Lumion 8.0 Pro, without limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (9.55GB)
Password: www.mysoftwarefree.com  This download is for Lumion 8.0 Pro