Latest version of Lumenzia 10 for Windows. The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, the program works perfectly without any problem. It is a complete standalone installation of the offline installer of the Lumenzia 10 free download for the supported version of Windows.
Lumenzia 10 Free Download Overview
Select and mask anything, visually! With Lumenzia, you get a full-screen preview of the mascara before applying it. Click interactively on the image to select (or deselect) the tones / colors to the degree you want. No guesswork when adding and subtracting channels. Isolate the mask to specific parts of the image with a simple selection. And you can combine group skins to easily see the overall impact of the mask. Creating or customizing the right skin has never been faster and easier. And the masks are created in 16 and even 32-bit depth, allowing for smooth transitions in extreme masks. You can also download PhotoScape X Pro 4 Windows and macOS.
Features of Lumenzia 10 Free Download
Below are some amazing features that you may experience after installing Lumenzia 10, please note that features may vary and totally depends on whether your system supports them.
- Optimized workflow and fully custom skins
- Sliders to easily customize the perfect luminosity mask
- BlendIf and Vector masks (to save significant file space and avoid the need to update masks)
- Ability to view and edit lightness selections as a layer mask
- Add, subtract or cross any mask or selection for advanced control
- Color masks (select by color and / or luminosity, visually)
- Local contrast enhancement (highlights more details easily and automatically)
- Live skins (see the combined result right away and try different skins)
- Zone masks for precise refinement
- Zone and range selectors (select the correct mask visually by clicking on the image)
- Zone maps to display the image in zones 0-10 or show burnt highlights / shadows
- “Lighter / Darker” Masks (select pixels in relation to surrounding pixels)
- Edge and surface masks to eliminate haze and avoid sharpening noise.
- Refine masks to specific locations or colors in the image
- Merge masks (merge group masks to save space and see exactly what is masked)
- Advanced Dodge & Burn – Check Dodge Color / Brightness, Visual Editing
- Layout support, to facilitate the use of hard-edged luminosity masks in architecture.
- Split screen to view mask and image simultaneously
- “PreBlend” to automatically stack, align and sort exposures for mixing
- 32-bit masks and automatic gray space optimization for the highest quality
- Save files> 4GB that can be viewed in Lightroom
- Custom bullets
- Non-destructive sponge tool (advanced saturation paint)
- Saturation masks (specific color intensity control)
- Apply or replace masks on existing layers with one click
- Lightness and dust display tools to easily find and correct defects
- Advanced sharpening methods for portraits (surface blur) and landscape (high pass)
- Recordable actions to include light and dark skins / selections in your own actions.
- Training and support videos as well as a comprehensive written manual
- View demos and the full feature list for more details on the features above
System Requirements for Lumenzia 10 Free Download
Before installing Lumenzia 10 Free Download, you need to know if your system meets the minimum or recommended system requirements
- Operating system: macOS and Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- RAM): 4 GB of RAM is required.
- hard disk space: 250 MB of free space is required for a complete installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
Lumenzia 10 Free Download Setup Technical Details
- Full name of the software: Lumenzia 10
- Download file name: _igetintopc.com_Lumenzia_10.rar
- Download file size: 39 MB. (Due to constantly updating backend file size or name may vary)
- type of application: Offline installer / Complete standalone setup
- Compatibility architecture: 64-bit (x64) 32-bit (x86)
How to install Lumenzia 10
- Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or using the default Windows command.
- If necessary, the password is always igetintopc.com
- Open the installer and accept the terms and then install the program.
- Remember to check the igetintopc.com_Fix folder and follow the instructions in the text file.
- If you have problems, get help on our contact page.
Lumenzia 10 Download Instructions
Click the button below to start downloading Lumenzia 10. This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup of Lumenzia 10 for Windows. This would work perfectly fine with the supported version of Windows.