LISREL 8.8 Download the latest version for Windows for free. It is a complete stand-alone installation of the LISREL 8.8 offline installer.
Overview of LISREL 8.8
LISREL 8.8 is an impressive application that is used to perform statistical analysis and analysis of the calculation factor. It can also be used to model structural equations. The methods are available for complex, as well as incomplete, data on categorical and continuous variables. LISREL that was once limited to SEM now includes several other statistical applications that include PRELIS, MULTILEV, SURVEYGLIM and MAPGLIM. You can also download Minitab 19.1 2019.
PRELIS is the application for data manipulation, data transformation, momentum matrices computation, linear regression, logistic regression and exploratory factor analysis ML and MINRES. MULTILEV is the application that adapts to multilevel linear and nonlinear models for multilevel data from randomized and complex survey designs. SURVEYGLIM is the statistical application that adjusts generalized linear models to data from simple, randomized and complex survey designs. And last but not least, MAPGLIM is another imposing application that implements the A priori maximum method to adjust generalized linear models to multilevel data. You can also download NCSS PASS 2008 v8.
Features of LISREL 8.8
Below are some notable features that you will experience after the free download of LISREL 8.8.
- An impressive application that is used to perform statistical analysis and calculation factor analysis.
- It can also be used for modeling structural equations.
- Includes several other statistical applications such as PRELIS, MULTILEV, SURVEYGLIM and MAPGLIM.
- PRELIS is the application for data manipulation, data transformation, computational momentum matrices, linear regression, logistic regression and analysis of ML and MINRES exploratory factors.
- MULTILEV is the application that adapts to multiple levels linear and nonlinear models for multilevel data of random and complex survey designs.
- SURVEYGLIM is the statistical application that conforms to Gene Linear models combined with data from simple and complex survey designs.
LISREL 8.8 Technical configuration details
- Full software Name: LISREL 8.8
- File name Configuration: LISREL_8.80.zip
- Complete configuration size: 36 MB
- Configuration type: Offline installer / Complete independent configuration
- Compatibility architecture: 32 bits (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Version of the latest version added on: August 20, 2019
- Developers: LISREL
System Requirements for LISREL 8.8
Before starting the free download of LISREL 8.8, make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM
- Hard disk space: 100 MB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Pent ium 4. or later.
Free download of LISREL 8.8
Click the button below to start the free download of LISREL 8.8. This is a complete offline installer and a separate configuration for LISREL 8.8. This would be compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit windows.