Download the latest version of Linux Live USB Creator for Windows for free. Linux Live USB Creator Overview
Linux Live USB Creator Overview
Linux Live USB Creator is an application that you can use to create bootable USB for Linux distributions. You can also create bootable USB for Ubuntu, Fedora, and OpenSUSE. The application consists of a simple interface with all the tools you need to create a very easy to use and bootable USB. This interface is divided into five stages, including USB selection, source selection and generation, and is well-organized. You can also download uNetBootin, which is widely used in the community.
Source files can be selected from ISO or IMG image files, and can also be selected from ZIP archives or CDs. And if you do not have the source files, Linux Live USB Creator will not give you the option to download the required version of Linux from the Internet.
Linux Live USB Creator includes many useful features. Intuitive interface. Thanks to its easy-to-use and powerful features, it has become a very demanding product. You can also use the Universal USB Installer, which supports a variety of Distros instalaltion.
Now you can run Linux Live USB Creator, so you do not have to reboot your system. Your Windows operating system. Then there is a SmartClean option that will remove all previous Live USB installations. It can also tell you about the integrity of the file. This will display a message that the ISO file is corrupt.
Features of Linux Live USB Creator:
The following are some noticeable features. After downloading Linux Live USB Creator for free
- you can create a bootable USB for Linux distribution
- It is easy to use.
- Well configured interface
- You can choose source files from IMG or ISO image and ZIP
- You can download the required Linux distributions.
- No need to reboot system
- SmartClean option included to remove old Live USB
- You can get information about file integrity
- . Linux Live USB Version 2.9.1
- Installation File Name: LinuxLive_USB_Creator_2.9.1.exe
- Total Installed Size: 5.9 With the automatic update feature
Linux Live USB Creator technical setup details
- Installation Type: Offline Function (19659010) Compatibility Architecture: 32 bit (x86) / 64 bit (x64)
- December 25, 2014 License: Freeware
- Developer: LinuxLiveUSB
System  Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8
Click the button below to start Linux Live USB.