LG's new V40 ThinQ smartphone has just been announced …. The company has previously confirmed that the V40 will ignore the ThinQ part starting now and have three rear cameras and a 6.4 inch display. The full list of current features is official, and the end result is LG's best attempt to compete with Galaxy Note 9 and the iPhone XS Max. Big OLED screen? inspection. Powerful specifications? Yes.
The V40 also features LG's hi-fi quad DAC and offers "boombox" speakers, which debuted at the G7 earlier this year. But like its top competitors, the V40 will have a very high premium price from US carriers when it comes out as a black or blue color option on October 18 and will range from $ 900 to $ 980.
Verizon: $ 980
AT & T: $ 950
T-Mobile: $ 920
Sprint: $ 960
US Cellular: $ 900
Pre-order bundle: Osmo Mobile for DJ 2 gimbal (something that vloggers like) and a SanDisk 256GB microSD card for free.
OLED panels with a 6.4-inch notch do not have the same "super bright" mode that can be found on the G7 and brightness is between 500 and 600 knits. But LG says its phone is significantly lighter than notes and XS Max, and brighter than ounces.
Installing three new cameras on the back of the V40 is versatile.
- The standard f / 1.5 12 megapixel camera is 1.4μm pixels, 40% larger than the G7. Larger pixels are a major reason for improved camera performance on the iPhone XS, so LG fans are expected to get better quality than the G7.
- Super Wide Angle f / 1.9 in the field of view f / 1.9 16MP camera same as the G7
- 12MP f / 2.4 telephoto / portrait camera . By default, 2x optical zoom is applied compared to ordinary lens. LG has added new lighting effects such as "Nature, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono".
Use this system while LG moves to three sensors. With the new "Triple Preview" feature, you can view live previews simultaneously on all three cameras, so you can quickly select the shot you want without having to switch. "Triple shot" captures three angles by pressing the shutter button once. Store the GIF of conversion between them and also save every individual shot. So very If you have a clear conclusion about which camera is best at some point, you can give more flexibility when editing later.
Like the G7, the V40 offers the same built-in Google Lens functionality as the ThinQ AI camera, which automatically adjusts saturation and other settings (including shutter speed) based on the contents of the camera frame. (There is, of course, a Google Assistant hardware button for mobile phones.)
If you have questions about battery life, the V40 is equipped with a 3,300mAh battery that lasts long and is 10% lower than your notebook.
- Standard (8MP) and wide-angle (5MP) self-cameras
- 32-bit quad DAC
- Other specifications:
- Snapdragon 845
- (19659025) Android Oreo
(LG refuses to show when to upgrade V40 or G7)
- Boombox speaker
- IP68 waterproof / V40 and Notebooks and Big Screen Is the iPhone XS Max worth it? Check out the full review of the verdict.
- Other specifications: