JDK 1.6 Free Download Install the latest version. Developing and coding desktop or server applications Java provides rich GUI, performance, and security.
JDK 1.6 Free Download Overview
Java Technology is primarily used in Web development work. Most browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, and Opera, work with Java development technology, but all development over the Internet, such as instant messaging and online video games, is used in the Java runtime environment. By default, the Java Runtime is an environment provided by Java that installs the Java Virtual Machine on your system, which is a platform for you to create files such as .Class and run all Java applications. These applications, which require Java code and typically access the browser, are called applets.
Features of JDK 1.6
First install of Java JDK 1.6 on the operating system
- Easy one-click install
- Single code running on millions of other operating systems
- Mac users can also run Java applications, but after the initial installation, they need to be updated for the system.
- With the Java JDK and SDK, you can develop Android applications on your PC.
JDK 1.6 Free Download Technical Installation Details
- Software Full Name: JDK 1.6 (Java Developer's Kit)
- Installation File Name: jdk-7u51
- Full installation size: 123 MB (32-bit), 125 MB (64-bit)
- Installation type: Off-line installation Program / Full Standalone Installation
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 bit (x86) / 64 bit
- March 15, 2014 [19659009License:Freeware
- Developer: Oracle
For JDK 1.6 System requirements
Before you begin Free download of JDK 1.6 Please make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
Click the button below to start Free download of JDK 1.6. This is a complete offline installer and standalone installation for the JDK 1.6 software . It is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit windows.