iZotope – Vinyl Download the latest version for Windows for free. It is a complete independent installation of the offline installer of iZotope – Vinyl.
iZotope – Vinyl Overview
iZotope – Vinyl is a complement designed to simulate Vinyl. Processed noise, engine hum are simulated for better sound and results. It is a definitive lo-fi weapon with all the tools, capabilities and functions. Users can simulate dust, deformations, scratches, mechanical noise and much more for their wishes. It is widely used in music production and audio projects, as it is equipped with all options and controls for simulation. You can also download Rob Papen – SubBoomBass2.
iZotope – Vinyl is a simple solution with a professional work environment to simulate noise, dust and modeling. It uses 64-bit processing and has advanced filtering, modeling and resampling. It has comprehensive support of the DAW format, which allows integration for modern host applications, the application aims to provide users with an all-in-one platform without installing additional applications or add-ons. It has a simple and easy user interface to quickly learn and create vintage effects. It has a convenient installation with an optimal load on the CPU so as not to disturb users in the background process. You can also download StudioLinked – Vocal Runs 2.
Features of iZotope – Vinyl
Below are some notable features that you Experiment after iZotope – Vinyl free download.
- Perform the simulation.
- Simulate dust, deformation, scratches and more.
- Better sound and results.
- 64-bit processing with an optimal CPU load.
- Simple and clean user interface.
- Fast learning and creation of vintage effects.
- Supports DAW formats.
iZotope – Technical vinyl configuration details
- Full software name: iZotope – Vinyl
- Configuration file name: iZotope.Vinyl.v1.80.zip
- Full configuration size: 8.7 MB
- Configuration type: Offline installer / Complete independent configuration
- Compatibility architecture: 64 bits (x64)
- Version of the latest version added on: October 17, 2019
- Developers: iZotope
System requirements for iZotope – Vinyl
Before starting the free download of iZotope – Vinyl, make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required.
- Hard disk space: 10 MB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
iZotope – Vinyl Free Download
Click below button to start iZotope – Vinyl Free Download. This is a complete offline installer and a stand-alone configuration for iZotope – Vinyl. This would be compatible with 32 and 64 bit windows.