Many users are not comfortable using a computer to transfer WhatsApp messages or sometimes the computer is not available when users go to change phones. So what comes to the mind of the user is whether the transfer is possible without the computer. The answer is YES, the user can transfer the data from Android to iPhone without computer. When users migrate from Android devices to iPhone, the most important task is to transfer the data you need. With all the important messages, the users would have to transfer the messages during the data change.
There are many different ways to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone. Let’s see some of them here.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone via Move to iOS
To model your WhatsApp messages and data from Android to iPhone with Move to iOS method, you need to follow these steps.
- First of all, set up your iPhone until you get to the screen titled “Applications and Data”.
- Now you need to tap on the “Move data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone, you need to open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Now open the Move to iOS apps list.
- Touch Install.
- Now select Open once it is installed.
- Tap Continue on both devices.
- Now you need to select OK and then Next on the Android phone.
- On your Android device, enter the 12-digit code displayed on the iPhone.
Once you enter the code, the Android phone will connect to your iPhone via a peer-to-peer Wi-Fi connection and determine what data will be transferred. It will ask if you want to transfer your Google account information (so you can instantly log into your new Apple device), text messages, contacts, photos, and videos to your camera roll. Select everything you need to move. Once the transfer is complete, tap Continue setting up iPhone and then continue setting up the new Apple ID or logging into the existing one.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone via Google Drive
Most iPhone users have a hard time transferring their WhatsApp data from Google Drive to iPhone because Android users use Google Drive, while Android and iOS are two different systems where data cannot be transferred. However, if you plan to switch from an Android device to an iPhone device and want to transfer your chat, this guide will provide you with a better understanding.
The main idea of the transfer is that you need to move the backup file from Google Drive to Android and then proceed to iPhone. It is impossible to directly restore data from Google Drive to iPhone as Google Drive is incompatible with the iOS platform. These are the steps to follow to transfer data from Android to iPhone via Google Drive.
- First of all, on your Android phone you need to download the WhatsApp application and then install it.
- Now login with the credentials and enter the code for verification purpose.
- Once the installation is complete, when you open the application, a window will appear requesting to start the restore process. Click the “Restore” button.
With this, WhatsApp backup messages will be restored on Android phones. After this, you need to transfer the chat data from Android to iPhone.
- First of all, open your WhatsApp and go to the ‘Settings’ option by tapping the dotted line located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the Settings menu, go to ‘Chat’ followed by ‘Chat history’ and then tap on ‘Export chat’. You must select the chat data to start the export process.
- Now from the popup window click on the Gmail icon which will direct you to compose screen.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone via Tenorshare iCareFone
Perhaps the simplest method to transfer WhatsApp data from your Android phone to iPhone is by using the Tenoreshare iCareFone app. To transfer the messages, you must follow these steps.
- First of all, you need to start the iCareFone Transfer application and then connect two devices on your computer. After this, click ‘Transfer’ to continue.
- You will now be asked to confirm the popup and click ‘Yes’ to proceed to the next step.
- Now you need to backup WhatsApp data to your source device and once done, click Continue.
- Now that the program gets all the necessary data from the source device, you now have to be patient and wait for it to complete.
- To keep WhatsApp data safe, you need to verify the WhatsApp account you need to create the backup by entering the country code and phone number.
- Once the information is entered, a pop-up will appear to notify you that you will receive a verification code from WhatsApp on your source device. Click ‘Continue’ to go to the verification interface.
- When the source device receives the 6-digit code, you need to complete the line and click ‘Verify’.
- Once the verification process is complete, your device will go to the next step automatically to generate the data to be restored to the target device.
- Before restoring data, make sure that you are logged into WhatsApp on your iPhone, otherwise the data will not be visible. If you agree, click “Sign in”. (You also need to make sure that there is enough space on the target device.)
- You will be prompted to turn off “Find My iPhone”, you must follow the on-screen instructions to turn off “Find My iPhone” to continue.
- Now the software is restoring the data on your iPhone. The speed of restoration will depend on the size of the data.
- Once the data has been completely transferred, your device will reboot.
Here we have discussed three different methods to transfer your WhatsApp messages from your Android device to your iPhone device. The easiest and simplest way to transfer data from your Android device to an iPhone device is through Tenorshare iCareFone. You don’t have to be a tech junkie to use this app and it will do the job smoothly for you.