How to transfer photos from Android to Android
How to one-click an existing Android phone to a new Android without losing all data
By default your phone Replication The process of transferring data securely and securely from your old phone to your new phone. So if you are transferring photos from your phone to your phone or looking for an effective SMS transfer method, the cloning process makes it easy. New phones have the same data as old phones, so using a new phone is much easier. Here is a detailed description of the three most useful ways to transfer data between mobile phones.
Google Drive can be used to store information in the cloud. Send information using a wireless network. The biggest problem with this method is that it consumes a lot of data and is a rather time consuming process.
You can clone your Android phone using Google Drive by following these steps:
- Please select a phone, backup and reset.
- Make sure your data is sent to your desired account.
- Sign in with your Google Account on your new phone to set up after the backup is complete.  When you log in, your files are automatically synced and backed up on your new Android phone.
Phone Clone is an application developed by Huawei for transferring data from one device to another using a wireless network. If you only have this application, you don't need to have multiple Android accounts for every new phone you buy.
The next step is to use your mobile phone replica for data transfer.
- New devices should be marked as receivers and act as Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Wi-Fi connection detection starts when you log on to the Phone Clone app on your old phone.
- Connect with a hotspot on your new phone and enter your password.
- Select the data from your old device and click Send to send the data to your new phone.
SHAREit is another widely used application used to transfer data between two devices. This also helps with the wireless transmission of data and does not require an internet connection or a Bluetooth connection to transfer the data.
Here are the steps to transfer your data using SHAREit:
- Download and install the app for free from the Google Store. On both devices, launch the app on your phone from where you want to send the data
- and click Send.
- Select the desired file on your new phone.
- After selecting all the files, keep the two devices close together so that
- the source device can easily detect the receiving device.
- You can turn on Wi-Fi hotspots on source devices for faster transfers.
- Select an image that represents your reception. The device and clone process provided to the source device starts.
One of the fastest and easiest ways to clone your Android device is to use the dr.fone switch. This easy-to-use app allows you to send text messages from Android to Android, including other data such as videos, photos, messages, music, contacts and more. Regardless of whether you use a phone from Samsung, Lenovo, LG or Motorola, dr.fone can easily transfer files by following these steps:
You can easily transfer files by following these steps:
- Android devices. After connecting both devices to your computer, run the dr.fone app.
- The connected device is automatically detected as the source and the other as the destination. You can use the flip option to switch between these two devices if necessary.
- Select the data you need to transfer and click the & # 39; Start transfer & # 39; option to start cloning your device.
- Your notification has been completed after cloning.
Benefits of using dr.fone
There are 5 main reasons you should rely on dr.fone.
- Support all Android and iOS devices
- Secure, easy and fast data transfer
- Support for sending videos, photos, contacts, documents, notes and messages
- Easy-to-use interface
- Support for transferring data between different devices Android operating system such as iOS