You can find hundreds of methods on how to print text messages from iPhone or iPad. We will explain the 3 easiest ways you can print a series of iPhone text messages at once.
In the current era, text messages on iPhone, iPad and even Android have acquired a very important value. When you face civil or criminal litigation in court, you can present printed messages of the iPhone in court or during the trial to strengthen your claim.
Now most countries have modified their evidence laws and now accept printed text messages from the iPhone for legal proceedings. It does not matter if the text messages on your iPhone are out of service, what really matters here is that you present the entire conversation.
Related: IOTransfer for Mac IOS
Hopefully, we will explain the methods on how to print text messages from iPhone. This publication will automatically respond to the following topics.
- How do I copy a full text conversation on the iPhone?
- Can I print text messages?
- How do I download text messages?
- How do I copy text? Messages from my iPhone?
- How to print text messages from the iPhone for the cut
How to print text messages from the iPhone
Use any of these 3 methods according to your comparison.
1. Print text messages from the iPhone through taking screenshots of the iPhone
You can take screenshots of the iPhone of all the text messages you want to print. The part about this method is that in this way you can show important details such as the sender's contact number, date and time. This information is very important, especially for judicial or trial procedures.
In this way, you can print more than one iPhone text message and then use this screen capture to print it through the AirPrint printer. Follow these steps.
- Open the text message of the iPhone you want to print.
- Now, once the conversation appears, simultaneously press Power button + Start at the same time.
- The flash will appear on the screen which means it has captured screenshots of the iPhone.
- Now save it to Photos and tap ready .
- Now go to Photos select the one you want to print, touch and hold until you see the options, now touch print .
- You can also send these screenshots of the iPhone to your email and then print text messages from the iPhone 6 for court purposes.
2. Print text messages from the iPhone via email or mail application
Compared to the previous methods, this involves some physical work. In this way, you must select each individual message one by one and then send it via the iPhone mail application or standard email.
The only disadvantage is that it can not show the time and date or the mobile phone number of the sender. The court does not give much value to this type of test, but can still print text messages from the iPhone and present them in court. To print text messages in this way, follow these steps.
- Go to message and open the conversation you want to print.
- Now touch and hold on the message you want to print. You will see options select Copy . Here you can also select multiple messages.
- Now open the iOS mail application on your device and open a new email. Again, touch and hold the body of the email message to get several options. Select the button. Paste to paste the text message that you copied.
- Open the Email account of the computer and print the text messages.
This will solve how to print text messages from Ask about the iPhone, but I will not recommend it because it is a boring and slow, a bit tedious method.
3. Print text messages from an iPhone using third-party software
When you need to print long messages or a series of conversations, the above methods will not help you much. Here you can get benefits of iPhone transfer software. These iPhone data transfer applications will help you save all text messages at once.
You can also save iPhone text messages in PDF, HTML and TEXT formats. Most of them are completely free and safe to use. You can use AnyTrans, iMazing or MobiMover. But we have tried anytrans manager for iPhone, Android and the cloud.
- Download AnyTrans and install it on your computer. Run it. Now from the main page, click on the Device tab and then choose Messages .
- You can choose PDF html or text text message format with AnyTrans for Windows PC Click Configuration to select the required format. Do not forget to choose an Export Route and press the " Save " button.
- from On the left side select the contacts with the text messages you want to print. Then, click the A PC / Mac button to export them to your computer.
- Finally, open the chosen folder to see the exported messages on your PC. Use the connected printer to print them.
Download Links Below