There are times when a person has to get some evidence in court related to any matter that has presented the case or something like that. In the modern world, the most important evidence is the screenshot we take when we think it can help us in the future. But when someone is an iPhone user, taking a screenshot is not a problem, but printing it can be a hassle. If you are facing the same problem, we can help you with this, as we have added the complete guidelines on how to print text messages from iPhone or iPad as evidence in this article.
There are times when you face some legal problems and you have to present a case in court and you should be careful with everything. When you want to establish a clear point and defend it, you must deal with the evidence and provide it. There are many countries where printed screenshots are accepted as evidence and used for judicial proceedings. When you have the iPhone, you can use our guidelines to print them and put them in front of the case defense. We have mentioned three different methods and you can choose the one you like the most! Our methods will answer several questions such as:
- How to copy the whole conversation thread on the iPhone
- How to print the text messages on the iPhone
- How can we download the text messages
- How to print messages from text for the court
As you now have a complete idea of what we will portray in this article, let's look at the guidelines of three different methods and you can choose the one that suits you best.  How to print text messages from iPhone through iPhone screenshots
iPhone has a built-in screen capture option that allows users to take screenshots of the chats. This will ensure that you will have the details related to the sender, your phone number, the date and time of the different messages. All these details are essential for the court when you want to show evidence. You must use an AirPrinter to print the screenshots. It is the only printer compatible with the iPhone. You can follow the guidelines mentioned below to print the screenshots;
- In the first step, just open the text message folder and the file on your iPhone that you want to print
- When the chats open, press the start button simultaneously with the power button at the same time  As soon as you press them, a flash will open on the screen reflecting that the screenshot has been captured
- You can edit it if you wish and save it in the photos by clicking on "ready"
- Now, start the Photo application and hold the photo or screen capture you want to print. As soon as you press and hold, few options appear and you can select the option "print"
- You can even send the screenshot and print it from the computer if you wish
How to print text messages from iPhone via email or mail application
In this section, you do not need to have an AirPrinter. In this section, you can send the messages individually to the mail or to any other email if you use it. This will need hard work. The disadvantage of this method is that it will not be able to show the date, time and contact details of the sender. This will not have much value due to the details that will be missing. If you need to use this method, you can follow the following guidelines step by step:
- In the first step, open the message application and go to the chat you want to print
- Once you have opened the chat, click and hold press the message you want to print and choose the "copy" option from the pop-up options (you can also select the multiple messages)
- Once you have selected and copied, open the mail application and create a new mail. Now, press and hold the body of the email text and some options will open. Click on the paste option and the messages you copied will be pasted into the body of the text
- You can open the email account from your computer system and print the message
However, this method is not effective since it will not. the details are shown and the method is a bit boring and slow too
How to print text messages from an iPhone using third-party software
If you need to print the long messages or a great conversation, the above mentioned methods will not result be effective To address that problem, you must use third-party iPhone transfer software, since it allows users to save and copy the large amount of one text message at a time.
Third-party software will allow users to save text messages in text, html and pdf format, and they are all safe to use. There will be no security threats and they are completely free. In this method, we will use the AnyTrans administrator for the iPhone, Android and even the cloud, and they all worked fine. Follow the guidelines mentioned below to complete the procedure!
- In the first step, download the AnyTrans application on your computer and run it. Then, click on the device tab and choose the message application
3. You can choose the format that you consider appropriate, including html, text and pdf
4. Then, click on the configuration and choose the best format and also save the export route and, together with it, click on the "save" button
5. Look at the left side and you will see the contacts, You can select the contacts along with the text messages you want to print. You can click on the Mac option to export the chat
6. Then, open the selected folder and print the chats through the printer that you have attached
. This was all about how to print text messages from iPhone or iPad as evidence and we are sure it helped. If you want more guidelines, we can help you with them through the comments section. If it helped you, you like and share the article and help us grow. Thank you!
Download Links Below.