In some cases, evidence may be required to be filed with the court in connection with a case filed. The most important evidence in the modern world is the screenshots we take when we think we can help in the future. However, it is not a problem to take a screenshot when someone is an iPhone user, but printing can be cumbersome. If you are experiencing the same issue, you can resolve this issue as full instructions on how to print text messages on your iPhone or iPad have been added.
Sometimes legal problems arise. You must file a lawsuit with the court and be careful of everything. When you make clear points and want to keep your point, you need to take care of the pieces of evidence and provide them. Printed screenshots are evidence and many countries are used in court proceedings. When you have an iPhone, you can use the guidelines to print and place it on the front of the defense. We mentioned three ways and you can choose what you like!
- How to copy entire chat thread from iPhone
- How to print text messages from iPhone
- How can I download text messages?
- Court text message
Now that we have a thorough understanding of what we are describing in this article, follow three guidelines and choose the most appropriate method!  How to print text messages from iPhone via iPhone screen shot
iPhone has an internal screen shot option that allows users to take screenshots of conversations. This will give you details related to the time of the sender, phone number, date, and other messages. All of these details are essential to the court in showing evidence. Because it is the only printer compatible with iPhone, you should use AirPrinter for screen shot printing. You can print screenshots by following the instructions below.
- In the first step, open the text message folders and files on the iPhone you want to print.
- When the dialog box opens, press the Home button. At the same time as pressing the
- both buttons simultaneously with the power button, the flash replaces the screen reflecting that the screenshot was captured.
- If desired, edit and click "Done" to print the photo.
- Now launch your photo application and press and hold the photo or screenshot you want to print. If you press and hold, the option appears immediately and you can select the "print" option.
- You can also send a screenshot and print from your computer if you want. How to print a text message from
iPhone via iPhone or email application
This section does not require AirPrinter. In this section, you can send messages individually to messages or other emails. This requires some effort. The disadvantage of this method is that you can not display the sender's date, time, and contact information. This is not worth much because of the details to be missed. If you need to use this method, you can follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Open the Messages application in the first step and go to Chat to print
- Chat, click and hold the message you want to print, Select the "Copy" option (you can also select multiple messages)
- Once you have selected and copied, open the Mail application and select New Mail. Now, when you hold down the email body for a long time, several options open. When you click the Paste option, the copied message is pasted into the body of the text.
- You can open your e-mail account on your computer system and print your messages.
However, this method is not effective. Displaying more information is a bit tedious and slow.
How to print text messages from iPhone using third-party software
If you need to print long messages or many conversations, the above mentioned method is not effective. To resolve this issue, you must use third-party iPhone transfer software so that users can store and copy large amounts of text messages at one time.
Third-party software allows users to safely use text, HTML, and pdf formatted text messages. There is no security threat and it is totally free. This method will use AnyTrans Manager for iPhone, Android, and the cloud, and everything works fine. Please follow the instructions below to complete the procedure!
- In the first step, download and run the AnyTrans application to your computer. Then click the Devices tab and select the Messages application
3. You can choose any format, including html, text, and pdf
4, as appropriate. Then click Settings, select the best format, save the export path, and click the "Save" button
5. You can see your contacts by looking to the left. You can select a contact with the text message you want to print. You can export your chat by clicking the Mac option
. 6. Then open the selected folder and print the conversation via the attached printer.
This was about how to print text messages on your iPhone or iPad and I'm sure it has helped you. If you want more guidelines, you can get help through the Comments section. If you can help, you can love, share, and grow your articles. Thank you!