In 5 minutes Download & Play PUBG Mobile on your computer get into pc very easy steps pc guide 2020. It was the early days of mobile phones in the early 2000s. What I could do with this simple machine was to send and receive text messages and phone calls. I can not imagine that the time has come for any simple cell phone to turn into a smartphone, and that the smartphone will be as powerful as it can provide the best gaming entertainment.
Today’s cell phones can handle games with high-definition graphics. Today, we will talk about one of the most popular mobile games, Player’s Unknown Battleground (PUBG) and how to play on a Windows PC with the Windows PUBG emulator.
Installation and playback method PUBG Mobile PC PC 7, 8, 10 – PUBG emulator
PUBG is an online multiplayer battle royal game. The main theme is to survive on the ground and occupy the highest ranking, the top of 100 players. In this highly competitive environment, you should be aware of the enemy and watch your activities carefully. So many people have concluded that the small resolution of the mobile screen is not appropriate. PUBG is not convenient. Missing probability is very high because of its small size, and when viewed on a large screen, the view is better and the angle is larger. The best view for PUBG is available only on the desktop screen. Here are two of the best ways to tell you how to play PUBG multiplayer games on Windows PCs 7, 8, and 10.
1. Official PUBG mobile emulator for PC Download Tencent Game Buddy
The best way to download, install and play PUBG Mobile on a Windows PC is Tencent Game Buddy. Download about 1.8GB of PUBG game data with about 9MB installer. Tencent Buddy’s public-paved mobile emulator outperforms other Android emulators. To achieve high-end PUBG gaming performance on a PC, you must have a Core i5 2.8Ghz CPU, 8GB of RAM, a 30GB hard disk storage space, and a 2GB graphics card adapter
GameDownload_PUBG_MOBILE_100103_1.0.5727.123.exe (2 download)
2. You can enjoy the game with your friends. Download BlueStacks PUBG mobile emulator for PC
If you always use your computer, BlueStacks may be your best choice. You do not need to use a real phone. Rather, create a virtual device that simulates Android firmware to provide the best experience of the real operating system. You can also download and run applications from the Google Play store on your computer. It’s free but there are some issues. The first is to have an advanced system with a fast processor and at least 4GB of RAM. Otherwise it will not work smoothly. Second, it can interfere with computer performance. The third and final issue is that you may experience minor bugs when using the app. Anyway, let’s take a step-by-step walk through using the PUBG mobile emulator.
1. The first step is to install BlueStacks on your computer.
2. Now sign in using your Gmail account.
3. Device configuration
4. Once you have your device, you’ll need to go to the Play Store.
5. Search PUBG.
6. Please install PUBG.
7. Enjoy it.
3. The second method uses the Nox App Player, which is very similar to BlueStacks, and the second method is very similar to BlueStacks. Emulates a mobile device on the computer. The Nox App Player supports many applications, some of which are not well known. This easy-to-use app is based on Android 4.4.2. Android 4.4.2 is the most widely used OS. External configuration is the most important feature. You can install the APK format or root your device to transfer files between your phone and PC. You can also customize the controls with Nox. You can configure your keyboard in a few seconds to play the game. You can now play PUBG on Windows.
1. Download Nox App Player to your computer.
2. Set up your device and sign in with your Gmail account.
3. Open the device.
4. Go to the built-in Google Play Store.
5. Search PUBG.
6. Download and install the game.
7. Click Keyboard.
8. Begin key assignment for the control.
9. Now take a break and stimulate your reflexes with amazing games like PUBG.
If version 6.05.0 or later is not available, it will not work. If you experience any problems installing the game, please clear the data in the Google Play Store. Please restart the app and try again.
4. Play PUBG on Windows PC via Steam
If you really want to enjoy the ultimate gaming experience with PUBG multiplayer games, you should choose PUBG PC Edition from Steam . It’s a paid option, but it costs $ 29 to download and register the game. But it is worth every penny you sent!