When you accidentally keep the start button pressed, the Google assistant starts, which is annoying, especially when you did not want to start it. There is no doubt that the Google Assistant is helping users, since it has made lying a lot easier. Google Assistant is also available on smartphones and Android phones. With every day, Google does everything possible to add new features to the Wizard. Many people use Google Assistant as OK. Google is used to search maps or applications, call someone, use voice search to search for something automatically without having to touch it.
You can easily press the wait button to turn it on and ask for it. The assistance of Google. But sometimes, it can be irritating because if you accidentally touch the home screen for a long time, it will not come back. In such situations, everyone wants to turn it off and, if they want the same, they have reached the right. We are saying this because we have added an article on How to permanently disable the Google Assistant in a few simple steps. So, take a look!
How to permanently turn off the Google Assistant
The Google Assistant turns on automatically each time you download the Google Application. Now, there are two things you can include:
- disable the Google Assistant
- Delete the Google Assistant
However, if you delete the Google Assistant, it can cause some problems, so it's best to just turn it off . Next, we mentioned three different methods that will ensure that you turn off the Google Assistant without any problem. So, let's see what we have in the house for you
How to completely remove the Google Assistant
In this section, we have added all the guidelines in simple steps that will facilitate the whole procedure. So take a look to help yourself!
- In the first step, open the Google application and open the menu by clicking on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner
- Scroll through the menu and look for OK. setup and look for the section " Google Assistant "
- When you click on "Google Assistant", click on the phone below the assistant or deactivate Google Voice
How to disable the assistant button in Google Assistant
If you are the person who does not like to turn off Google Assistant permanently, we have a solution that will help you. In the case of Android phones and smartphones, the default button is the home button, but you can easily change it through the guidelines we have mentioned. You can take care of that easily through the configuration and with the help of our step-by-step guide;
- In the first step, just go to the mobile configuration and look for the application
- Once you find it, click on the logo of the application to open a new window that will open the full list of applications that you have on your phone
- Look in the upper right corner and you will see the three points that will open the drop-down menu
- Then, find the default application, click on it and look for the Device Assistant application
- Now, scroll down and open the application
- Press the start button and you will be asked if you agree or disagree and click on the "agreement" button
- If you wish, you can also choose the option "none", because that will ensure that no application is opened when you click on the start button
How to uninstall Google Assistant updates
This method will require you to keep track of your action because it is a bit difficult and if you do not pay attention, you might end up missing important and essential updates. The Google assistant was recently added. This means that if you delete the recent update, you can get rid of Google Assistant, so simply delete the update! If you do not know how to uninstall the Google Assistant, let us help you;
- In the first step, go to the Android settings and look for the application
- Then, look for the Google and click on it  Now, click on the three points in the upper right corner
- Then, you will see "uninstall updates" and click on it to remove the updates
How to remove the Google Assistant on the iPhone
This section is especially for iPhone users who want to get rid of the Google Assistant. Then, take a look at the steps to guide it;
- Open your phone's settings and search for the "Google Assistant"
- Search for the microphone and slide it to disable the Google Assistant
This was all about how to permanently disable the Google Assistant and we hope it helped you. If you want more help, comment below and we will be here to help you. If you liked the article, share it with your friends and family and help us grow. Thank you!
Download Links Below.